Windows 10: Typing delays

Discus and support Typing delays in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So when I type or play games (basically use my keyboard). It'll work and I'll type but the letters wont appear until seconds after. In games ill hold... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/raydingus, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Typing delays

So when I type or play games (basically use my keyboard). It'll work and I'll type but the letters wont appear until seconds after. In games ill hold like the D key let go and still move

submitted by /u/raydingus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/raydingus, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Typing Delay and Issues with Restart and Sleep.

Hi Christina,

It appears that you're having issues with the performance of your computer. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• When did you start experiencing the problem?
    • Does the typing delay happen inside and outside your programs?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps on your end to resolve the problem?

You might also want to see this article: Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to provide further assistance.

Ramon Imp, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Delay typing email

Hi Barry,

Thank you for replying.

If you think your computer is still running in safe mode then try the mentioned steps and see if it helps:

• Press windows key +R.
    • Type “msconfig” in run box.
    • Go to boot tab.
    • Under boot tab you will see option safe mode, Make sure you uncheck that to get out of safe mode.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Wandi15 Win User

Typing delays

Keyboard typing delays in Windows 10

I've been experiencing frequent typing delays after I updated to Windows 10 Home version. Ran the system detection of viruses but Can't find the solution anywhere.

If anyone had this problem and got it fixed, please explain in detailed step-by-step how to get it fixed.

Please don't send me links of fixes that you have not used to correct the problem; I need a tried-and-successful solution.

Thanks!

Wandi15, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Typing delays

1. Typing delays - Similar Threads - Typing delays

2. Why is Bing, Copiot delayed typing? What **** did this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Bing, Copiot delayed typing? What **** did this?: Let me delete Bing, Co-pilot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-bing-copiot-delayed-typing-what-did-this/876cf947-004a-49aa-bbbd-cae7c360cdc5
  3. Why is Bing, Copiot delayed typing? What **** did this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Bing, Copiot delayed typing? What **** did this?: Let me delete Bing, Co-pilot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-bing-copiot-delayed-typing-what-did-this/876cf947-004a-49aa-bbbd-cae7c360cdc5
  4. how to stop delayed typing when a app is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop delayed typing when a app is open: whenever i open roblox or geometry dash, my typing always gets delayed and its really annoying. how do i make this stop? also im using the laptop's keyboard....
  5. how to stop delayed typing when a app is open

how to stop delayed typing when a app is open: whenever i open roblox or geometry dash, my typing always gets delayed and its really annoying. how do i make this stop? also im using the laptop's keyboard....
  6. Continuous delays, or lags, when typing on Word, Outlook, Excel……

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous delays, or lags, when typing on Word, Outlook, Excel……: Hello everyone,I am repeating my problem, because when the first complaint, I had received some comments, but sudden, at the middle of these comments, I didn't have anything more!My PC it’s a Dell Inspiron 3880, Windows 10 Home & Business, Version 21H1, 64-bit, installed on...
  7. Continuous delays, or lags, when typing on Word, Outlook, Excel……

Continuous delays, or lags, when typing on Word, Outlook, Excel……: Hello everyone,I am repeating my problem, because when the first complaint, I had received some comments, but sudden, at the middle of these comments, I didn't have anything more!My PC it’s a Dell Inspiron 3880, Windows 10 Home & Business, Version 21H1, 64-bit, installed on...
  8. Continuous delays, or lags, when typing on Word, Outlook, Excel……

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Continuous delays, or lags, when typing on Word, Outlook, Excel......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous delays, or lags, when typing on Word, Outlook, Excel......: My PC it’s a Dell Inspiron 3880, Windows 10 Home & Business, Version 21H1, 64-bit.I have been struggling with an annoying problem caused by Windows, that it’s the continuous lags when I am typing, and the words has a long delay to appears on the monitor!! Even the keys...
  10. Continuous delays, or lags, when typing on Word, Outlook, Excel......

Continuous delays, or lags, when typing on Word, Outlook, Excel......: My PC it’s a Dell Inspiron 3880, Windows 10 Home & Business, Version 21H1, 64-bit.I have been struggling with an annoying problem caused by Windows, that it’s the continuous lags when I am typing, and the words has a long delay to appears on the monitor!! Even the keys...