Windows 10: Typing Does Not Work on Windows 10 Interface

Discus and support Typing Does Not Work on Windows 10 Interface in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A friend of mine reinstalled his Windows twice. After he updated the OS, his keyboard is not working only on the tabs that are related to Windows, like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ciba_Inu, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Ciba_Inu Win User

Typing Does Not Work on Windows 10 Interface

A friend of mine reinstalled his Windows twice. After he updated the OS, his keyboard is not working only on the tabs that are related to Windows, like the search bar, the file explorer or Microsoft Store. We thought it might be a driver issue, that's why we reinstalled the windows as well. What can he do to fix it?

:)

Ciba_Inu, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Typing Does Not Work on Windows 10 Interface

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Typing Does Not Work on Windows 10 Interface

1. Typing Does Not Work on Windows 10 Interface - Similar Threads - Typing Does Interface

2. Windows 10 Settings bar does not open / Type here to search does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Settings bar does not open / Type here to search does not work: Windows 10 Settings bar does not open / Type here to search does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-bar-does-not-open-type-here-to/083eec0e-63ef-4a5c-8048-cd84015e35d2
  3. The interface does not load and does not work Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The interface does not load and does not work Visual Studio: Good day or night, the other day I installed the latest version of Visual Studio 2022, but I encountered the problem that the IDE interface does not load and the program itself does not want to work. So I installed the 2019 version which was fine but same problem....
  4. The interface does not load and does not work Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The interface does not load and does not work Visual Studio: Good day or night, the other day I installed the latest version of Visual Studio 2022, but I encountered the problem that the IDE interface does not load and the program itself does not want to work. So I installed the 2019 version which was fine but same problem....
  5. The interface does not load and does not work Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. netsh interface ipv4 add dnsservers does not work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    netsh interface ipv4 add dnsservers does not work on Windows 10: Command to admin-enabled CMD prompt:netsh interface ipv4 add dnsservers name="Ethernet" address=208.067.222.222 index=1gets error message "The parameter is incorrect"As far as I can tell, the syntax is correct. I have tried with and without item names. The instructions...
  7. netsh interface ipv4 add dnsservers does not work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    netsh interface ipv4 add dnsservers does not work on Windows 10: Command to admin-enabled CMD prompt:netsh interface ipv4 add dnsservers name="Ethernet" address=208.067.222.222 index=1gets error message "The parameter is incorrect"As far as I can tell, the syntax is correct. I have tried with and without item names. The instructions...
  8. netsh interface ipv4 add dnsservers does not work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Keyboard not working on windows 10 interfaces

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working on windows 10 interfaces: So windows doesn't recognize my keyboard in any interface. It doesn't work on the search bar, nor the file explorer, settings, defender, anywere. In the rest of apps it works just fine, and even some commands like alt+tab work. I tried everything. Help....
  10. why does drive that is ahci show ide in interface type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why does drive that is ahci show ide in interface type: when i go to cmd and type wmic diskdrive get InterfaceType it says its ide even though its ahci https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-drive-that-is-ahci-show-ide-in-interface/4f72f687-157b-441d-98aa-4d55b8f67839