Windows 10: Typing error

Discus and support Typing error in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, I having typing issues as,when i type P , it get displayed as 5P, after typing "are" is displays PI formula.. in search engine after typing... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ChandraK2, Nov 25, 2018.

1. ChandraK2 Win User

Typing error

Hi,

I having typing issues as,when i type P , it get displayed as 5P,

after typing "are" is displays PI formula..

in search engine after typing a word , it does'nt take a space bar andcannot type second word

:)

ChandraK2, Nov 25, 2018

2. Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    error: unsupported video type or invalid file path for windows dvd player?

Hi,

Since the error message indicates that Windows Store cache may be damaged, we suggest resetting it by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the Search bar.
    • Type in WSreset.exe then click Enter.
    • Restart the computer once the process is done and then try to play on Windows DVD player again.

Don't hesitate to inform us on how it goes.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Typing error

Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Typing error

1. Typing error - Similar Threads - Typing error

2. I'm continuously getting different types of blue screen errors. Attaching link to MiniDump...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm continuously getting different types of blue screen errors. Attaching link to MiniDump...: MiniDump_Link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-continuously-getting-different-types-of-blue/e5259982-4f6e-49c8-b653-99b904d7e7ef
  3. I'm continuously getting different types of blue screen errors. Attaching link to MiniDump...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm continuously getting different types of blue screen errors. Attaching link to MiniDump...: MiniDump_Link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-continuously-getting-different-types-of-blue/e5259982-4f6e-49c8-b653-99b904d7e7ef
  4. "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml: Hello, When transferring files, they import with the file extension "FILE". I ran ren *.* *.xml to convert them to xml document to use in my script. I receive this error when I run the script. Is there an additional property that I need to change in order for it to be...
  5. "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml: Hello, When transferring files, they import with the file extension "FILE". I ran ren *.* *.xml to convert them to xml document to use in my script. I receive this error when I run the script. Is there an additional property that I need to change in order for it to be...
  6. "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml

7. ESIF1.0.10702.25133 TYPE: ERROR MODULE: IPF TIME 50816744 ms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ESIF1.0.10702.25133 TYPE: ERROR MODULE: IPF TIME 50816744 ms: As of November, I've been enjoying seeing multiple errors in the Event Viewer and it's causing this MSI Katana laptop to seize up about once a month or so. One error is seen in the title of this posting. I've done the usual things listed online, such as the sfc scan, the DISM...
  8. ESIF1.0.10702.25133 TYPE: ERROR MODULE: IPF TIME 50816744 ms

ESIF1.0.10702.25133 TYPE: ERROR MODULE: IPF TIME 50816744 ms: As of November, I've been enjoying seeing multiple errors in the Event Viewer and it's causing this MSI Katana laptop to seize up about once a month or so. One error is seen in the title of this posting. I've done the usual things listed online, such as the sfc scan, the DISM...
  9. Win 11 error typing first character of password the first time, won't allow clicking "OK"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 error typing first character of password the first time, won't allow clicking "OK"....: Windows 11 error when typing first character of password. "OK" doesn't work. After trying Ctl-Alt-Del, waiting trying mouse buttons, I finally get back to the password screen, then can enter the password. This has been going on since early-December, 2023. Windows 11 Home /...
  10. Win 11 error typing first character of password the first time, won't allow clicking "OK"....

Win 11 error typing first character of password the first time, won't allow clicking "OK"....: Windows 11 error when typing first character of password. "OK" doesn't work. After trying Ctl-Alt-Del, waiting trying mouse buttons, I finally get back to the password screen, then can enter the password. This has been going on since early-December, 2023. Windows 11 Home /...