Windows 10: typing in other langagues

Discus and support typing in other langagues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, My pc won't let me download the Japanese language packs (not the main one, but the typing ones and the handwriting ones) and I really need them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RowanHRHT, Aug 8, 2019.

1. RowanHRHT Win User

typing in other langagues

Hey,

My pc won't let me download the Japanese language packs (not the main one, but the typing ones and the handwriting ones) and I really need them. It gives me error code 0x0 when I try to download them.

:)

RowanHRHT, Aug 8, 2019

2. Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Aug 8, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Arctucas Win User

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. typing in other langagues - Similar Threads - typing langagues

2. How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?: I bought a new type-c earphones and after connecting it to my laptop, the speakers are good but the mic are full of static and BG noise. I connected it to my phone to check if my earphone's at fault but the quality is krisp. So I thought maybe the type-c plug in my laptop is...
  3. Keyboard making clicking sounds when typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard making clicking sounds when typing: My keyboard is making clicking sounds while typingTo clarify this is not mechanical this is audio coming from my computerI have tried disabling sticky keys, turning off narrator looking at my keyboard 3rd party app and going into my computers bios to see if I can disable the...
  4. How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?: I bought a new type-c earphones and after connecting it to my laptop, the speakers are good but the mic are full of static and BG noise. I connected it to my phone to check if my earphone's at fault but the quality is krisp. So I thought maybe the type-c plug in my laptop is...
  5. Keyboard making clicking sounds when typing

Keyboard making clicking sounds when typing: My keyboard is making clicking sounds while typingTo clarify this is not mechanical this is audio coming from my computerI have tried disabling sticky keys, turning off narrator looking at my keyboard 3rd party app and going into my computers bios to see if I can disable the...
  6. Keyboard making clicking sounds when typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts: I've encountered a persistent problem with my laptop's keyboard, where it seems to type on its own accord, generating random characters and inputs without any manual intervention. Here's a rundown of what I've tried so far:- Initially, I attempted disconnecting the internal...
  8. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts: I've encountered a persistent problem with my laptop's keyboard, where it seems to type on its own accord, generating random characters and inputs without any manual intervention. Here's a rundown of what I've tried so far:- Initially, I attempted disconnecting the internal...
  9. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Cannot type in Windows 11 Search Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot type in Windows 11 Search Box: Hi, I got problem on Windows 11 that i can't type in search box. instead when i press a charracter in keyboard it work like hotkey to the apps pinned to start.For Example, Edge is pinned to start, so when i press E it will highlight the Edge App. plus when i click the search...