Windows 10: typing in other langagues

Discus and support typing in other langagues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, My pc won't let me download the Japanese language packs (not the main one, but the typing ones and the handwriting ones) and I really need them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RowanHRHT, Aug 8, 2019.

1. RowanHRHT Win User

typing in other langagues

Hey,

My pc won't let me download the Japanese language packs (not the main one, but the typing ones and the handwriting ones) and I really need them. It gives me error code 0x0 when I try to download them.

:)

RowanHRHT, Aug 8, 2019

2. Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Aug 8, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Arctucas Win User

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. typing in other langagues - Similar Threads - typing langagues

2. Login Type - Identify Password logins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login Type - Identify Password logins: Does anyone know of a way to differentiate login type? In other words: Am I able to identify when users login using a standard password, versus when they login via our multi-factor authentication? We use a MFA device with Windows 10 (1903), and it works out of the box...
  3. Runtime Error 13 Type Mismatch when Trying to run a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime Error 13 Type Mismatch when Trying to run a program: Hi, I have installed an application to help me with school schedule but after installation when launching the program I get the following error message Run-time error '13': Type mismatch The same application with the same installation package runs perfectly on another...
  4. Scan file type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan file type: I have windows 10 and HP printer MFP M377dw. from windows scan app, I am not able to choose scanned file format to PDF. kindly guide me how can I do that or can I do that or not....
  5. Updating to 1903 killed Start menu type-find on 5 different PCs

in Windows 10 Support
    Updating to 1903 killed Start menu type-find on 5 different PCs: I just updated to 1903 on 5 of my Windows 10-64 Pro machines (each different hardware, laptop, desktop). On all 5, Start menu type-find has died. To be clear, I can press the Windows key or left click on the Start menu, it pops up, but I cannot type any keys to actually...
  6. how to type to cortina

in Cortana
    how to type to cortina: HOW TO TYPE TO CORTINA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-type-to-cortina/2e7f33db-0899-4d33-8fac-010d3d869a91"
  7. Check if the Radio types support 5GHz on your Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    Check if the Radio types support 5GHz on your Windows 10 computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on any device make use of the Radio waves. These radio waves can penetrate various mediums and transport data from a sender to a receiver device. But there are a number of types of radios that help [...] This post Check if the Radio types...
  8. editing metadata for file type without file ending

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    editing metadata for file type without file ending: Dear Microsoft Experts, we have files without a type file ending like .txt or .jpg and use Windows 10 Pro. Its just the file name. When want to edit the metadata (right click - properties) we have no success, it just cant be edited. However, my memory tell me, this worked...
  9. Error 0x8007065e Data of this type are not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x8007065e Data of this type are not supported: HP 6730b Intel based x64 notebook running German language 32-bit Windows 10 Pro V1903 (System was originally delivered with German 32-bit Windows 7 Pro hence has been upgraded to 32-bit Windows 10 Pro). As I had difficulties to get the recent KB4512508 update offered...
  10. Computer types dash every couple of minutes, even with keyboard plugged out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer types dash every couple of minutes, even with keyboard plugged out: The issue is what the title states, how should find what program might be doing this? I tested the issue by leaving the cursor on a text field and plugging the keyboard out. In about 10 minutes there were 3 dashes without me touching anything....