Windows 10: typing in Taiwan mopofo

Discus and support typing in Taiwan mopofo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i tried type in Taiwan's mopofo, found the IME pad but don't know how to choose and apply the word that i need. If anyone is good at typing in foreign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LilyYeh1, Nov 30, 2020.

1. LilyYeh1 Win User

typing in Taiwan mopofo

i tried type in Taiwan's mopofo, found the IME pad but don't know how to choose and apply the word that i need. If anyone is good at typing in foreign language , please help!

:)

LilyYeh1, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Joyce Du Win User

Use MS pinyin with traditional Chinese characters used in Taiwan

I wonder if there's any possibility to type Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) in MS pinyin.

I now type in traditional (Taiwan) characters by changing the setting in simplified Chinese (China) keyboard into traditional characters, but there are a lot of differences in characters we use in Taiwan. The self-learning function also doesn't work with
    the traditional character setting.

Joyce Du, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Nov 30, 2020
  4. JunweiHsu Win User

typing in Taiwan mopofo

Cortana's Availability In TAIWAN?

You guys "promise" cortana would Availabe in 2016 Q4 before.

where is it now?

or your promise just a joke

("Micorsoft Taiwan(branch office)" do nothing but sell surface and ignore most taiwan development's feedback)

JunweiHsu, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

typing in Taiwan mopofo

1. typing in Taiwan mopofo - Similar Threads - typing Taiwan mopofo

2. Configuration de clavier "Chinois Traditionnel, Taiwan"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configuration de clavier "Chinois Traditionnel, Taiwan": Bonjour,J'ai récemment installé Windows 11 sur mon nouveau PC et je viens de remarquer la présence de plusieurs configurations de clavier que j'aimerai désinstaller. J'utilise actuellement deux packs linguistiques Anglais et Français, avec configuration de clavier française...
  3. Configuration de clavier "Chinois Traditionnel, Taiwan"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configuration de clavier "Chinois Traditionnel, Taiwan": Bonjour,J'ai récemment installé Windows 11 sur mon nouveau PC et je viens de remarquer la présence de plusieurs configurations de clavier que j'aimerai désinstaller. J'utilise actuellement deux packs linguistiques Anglais et Français, avec configuration de clavier française...
  4. Can anyone help with error taiwan error380?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with error taiwan error380?: While trying to start a mmorpg game that needs gameguard to start this eror appears "taiwan error380". I tryed to turn off my windows firewall defender and nothing happens, i still get the same error. This happened after i updated my windows from 10 to 11....
  5. Can anyone help with error taiwan error380?

Can anyone help with error taiwan error380?: While trying to start a mmorpg game that needs gameguard to start this eror appears "taiwan error380". I tryed to turn off my windows firewall defender and nothing happens, i still get the same error. This happened after i updated my windows from 10 to 11....
  6. Unable to download Chinese Taiwan basic typing

Unable to download Chinese Taiwan basic typing: Hello,I've installed Chinese Taiwan language module, but I'm unable to download its basic typing, as download seems keeping ongoing and it never ends. I turned off Windows Defender firewall. I ran troubleshooting for Windows Update & Keyboard and restarted the comupter. It...
  7. Unable to download Chinese Taiwan basic typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Chinese Taiwan basic typing: Hello,I've installed Chinese Taiwan language module, but I'm unable to download its basic typing, as download seems keeping ongoing and it never ends. I turned off Windows Defender firewall. I ran troubleshooting for Windows Update & Keyboard and restarted the comupter. It...
  8. How to remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove "Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick": Hi,I am having an issue where I can't remove Chinese Traditional, Taiwan Microsoft Quick language pack. It appeared right after I reinstalled Windows 11 on my laptop. The model is Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503. Asus is a Taiwanian company and that's the only connection I see as...
  9. Unable to install Chinese Taiwan keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install Chinese Taiwan keyboard: Hi ,My name is Yi-Hsuan . I just received my new laptop today and it is with windows 10 pro version 20H2.I tried to add Chinese traditional to my keyboard but failed. It kept saying that my computer is searching for language features…. I am sorry, could you help me with that...
  10. Unable to type Taiwan bopomofo once set up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to type Taiwan bopomofo once set up.: It used to work before but now unable to type Taiwan traditional Chinese through bopomofo input method. Most of the keys has no response and sometimes came out with random words....