Windows 10: Typing is glitchy..

Discus and support Typing is glitchy.. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Fresh installed windows 10 on my laptop, now whenever i type, either the computer decides to highlight all the text randomly, or it stops writing what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Tzabcan, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Tzabcan Win User

Typing is glitchy..

Fresh installed windows 10 on my laptop, now whenever i type, either the computer decides to highlight all the text randomly, or it stops writing what i was typing for a few seconds.

Really annoying, any help?

:)

Tzabcan, Apr 11, 2016
  2. Capn' Win User

Windows 10 shuts down restarts if network cable is unplugged

Sorry about the last line there. The glitchy box to type in wouldn't let me skip to the last line on my phone to delete it.

Capn', Apr 11, 2016
  3. Norm9491 Win User
    Unable to type in search box or edge URL entry field

Windows 10 is up to date. History cleared. Search box allows blinking cursor, but can't type in the search box. Not a pro user. W10 and Edge are on the edge, but still glitchy.

Norm9491, Apr 11, 2016
  4. Tzabcan Win User

Typing is glitchy..

All of a sudden it's stopped for the time being?????

Tzabcan, Apr 11, 2016
Thema:

Typing is glitchy..

1. Typing is glitchy.. - Similar Threads - Typing glitchy

2. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  3. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  4. HELP my computer is only typing accented Vowels àèìòù

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP my computer is only typing accented Vowels àèìòù: Currently my asus ROG g513ie laptop is only typing in accented vowels. I have tried booting up in safe mode recovery and even taking off the keycap but this hasn't worked. I know it is a key being pressed but there isn't one down. I have an external keyboard and the same...
  5. HELP my computer is only typing accented Vowels àèìòù

HELP my computer is only typing accented Vowels àèìòù: Currently my asus ROG g513ie laptop is only typing in accented vowels. I have tried booting up in safe mode recovery and even taking off the keycap but this hasn't worked. I know it is a key being pressed but there isn't one down. I have an external keyboard and the same...
  6. 3 types of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 types of BSOD: Hey!I recently got a BSOD while playing a game Age of Wonders 4, the stop code was system_service_exception. Later followed by 2 more with different stop codes.After the first one I rebooted, it worked but when I opened up steam to boot the game again I got an application...
  7. 3 types of BSOD

3 types of BSOD: Hey!I recently got a BSOD while playing a game Age of Wonders 4, the stop code was system_service_exception. Later followed by 2 more with different stop codes.After the first one I rebooted, it worked but when I opened up steam to boot the game again I got an application...
  8. 3 types of BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. HP Envy Wireless Keyboard Glitchy and also Not letting me type passcode to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Envy Wireless Keyboard Glitchy and also Not letting me type passcode to sign in: As soon as I turn on my computer and the sign on screen appears, I put the cursor in the box but nothing types. I finally managed to get the keyboard to work by clicking some link on the lower right that's available when you sign on but it had nothing to do with the keyboard....
  10. HP Envy Wireless Keyboard Glitchy and also Not letting me type passcode to sign in

HP Envy Wireless Keyboard Glitchy and also Not letting me type passcode to sign in: As soon as I turn on my computer and the sign on screen appears, I put the cursor in the box but nothing types. I finally managed to get the keyboard to work by clicking some link on the lower right that's available when you sign on but it had nothing to do with the keyboard....