Windows 10: Typing issues with windows 10

Discus and support Typing issues with windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having consistent problems for months now with my typing not showing up on the screen with Windows 10 system. I have to shut down and reload, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JudianAnne66#, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Typing issues with windows 10

I am having consistent problems for months now with my typing not showing up on the screen with Windows 10 system. I have to shut down and reload, and it stops anyway. This seems to be a common problem with other users?? WHY has no one addressed this or instructed how to fix? This is not a problem with the key board and I am at my wits end with frustration. It's not a software problem to my knowledge since I had this computer taken back to factory settings in an effort to stop this to no avail. Why are so many having this issue?

:)

JudianAnne66#, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 8, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Typing issues with windows 10

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Typing issues with windows 10

1. Typing issues with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Typing issues

2. SwiftKey voice typing issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SwiftKey voice typing issues.: How come I cannot activate Microsoft like the one available in Edge voice typing on SwiftKey, I was able to do it on my older device why am I unable to do it now. I tried to do it threw the "official support form" and I kept getting the following message...
  3. SwiftKey voice typing issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SwiftKey voice typing issues.: How come I cannot activate Microsoft like the one available in Edge voice typing on SwiftKey, I was able to do it on my older device why am I unable to do it now. I tried to do it threw the "official support form" and I kept getting the following message...
  4. 330-15IKB Type 81DE Laptop ideapad - Type 81DE BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    330-15IKB Type 81DE Laptop ideapad - Type 81DE BSOD Issue: When I boot my laptop, BSOD appears after the LENOVO loading screen and the laptop automatically reboots itself. The appearance of BSOD during boot started when I updated my laptop yesterday. The error says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  5. 330-15IKB Type 81DE Laptop ideapad - Type 81DE BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    330-15IKB Type 81DE Laptop ideapad - Type 81DE BSOD Issue: When I boot my laptop, BSOD appears after the LENOVO loading screen and the laptop automatically reboots itself. The appearance of BSOD during boot started when I updated my laptop yesterday. The error says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  6. 330-15IKB Type 81DE Laptop ideapad - Type 81DE BSOD Issue

7. Issue with random letters being typed when using Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with random letters being typed when using Search: There seems to be a problem with the "language" setting on my HP All In One Desktop computer. I constantly have to reset the English language. I have done this in settings many times, had an HP assistant attempt it for me as well but to no avail. This is a new computer as of...
  8. Issue with random letters being typed when using Search

Issue with random letters being typed when using Search: There seems to be a problem with the "language" setting on my HP All In One Desktop computer. I constantly have to reset the English language. I have done this in settings many times, had an HP assistant attempt it for me as well but to no avail. This is a new computer as of...
  9. Win11 Search and other apps typing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Search and other apps typing issue: I have an issue where today Jan 16,2024 in the taskbar search bar it either double types every character or doesn't at all. This is not just isolated to the search bar, when attempting to utilize any MS Win app feature that requires typing of any sort such as logging in to...
  10. Win11 Search and other apps typing issue

Win11 Search and other apps typing issue: I have an issue where today Jan 16,2024 in the taskbar search bar it either double types every character or doesn't at all. This is not just isolated to the search bar, when attempting to utilize any MS Win app feature that requires typing of any sort such as logging in to...