Windows 10: Typing numbers in Paint appear in different sizes.

Discus and support Typing numbers in Paint appear in different sizes. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I try to type numbers in Paint and they appear in different sizes. And it´s only in Paint where this happens. **Original Title** Numbers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maria Teresadel Castillo1, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Typing numbers in Paint appear in different sizes.

I try to type numbers in Paint and they appear in different sizes. And it´s only in Paint where this happens.

**Original Title**

Numbers

:)

Maria Teresadel Castillo1, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

"Paint by number" type picture on Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10.

• What are you referring to when you say “Paint by number Format”?
    Refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Fresh Paint FAQ

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Arul_D, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    How to increase size of eraser in Paint?!!!!

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please provide the following information:

• Are you using Windows 10 when using Paint?
    • What happens when you click the Size option to increase the size of
      Rubber? Does it allow you to select the largest size?
    • Can you give us a screenshot showing the Size options available on Paint?

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Typing numbers in Paint appear in different sizes.

MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Typing numbers in Paint appear in different sizes.

1. Typing numbers in Paint appear in different sizes. - Similar Threads - Typing numbers Paint

2. Different taskbar appearance depending on the number of tabs open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different taskbar appearance depending on the number of tabs open: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/randy0812 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/166391v/different_taskbar_appearance_depending_on_the/
  3. Differences in the size of the folders after copy paste, but number of files are the same

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Differences in the size of the folders after copy paste, but number of files are the same: Hi there,I just copy pasted a pretty huge folder and here are the stat resultOriginal :size on disk: 2728603648 octetsContent: 1657 files, 345 foldersCopied version :size on disk: 2729814256 octetsContent: 1657 files, 345 foldersWeird! The content is correct, but the exact...
  4. Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position: Hello,A strange problem appered recently, when the task bar is in the bottom position, all the icons don't appear at the same size so the taskbar is in a weird configuration.Taskbar in the bottom position :Taskbar in the top position and how it should normally look like :I've...
  5. Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position: Hello,A strange problem appered recently, when the task bar is in the bottom position, all the icons don't appear at the same size so the taskbar is in a weird configuration.Taskbar in the bottom position :Taskbar in the top position and how it should normally look like :I've...
  6. Taskbar icons appear at different sizes when in bottom position

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why when i type in paint with a different font in paint the font changes to calibri

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why when i type in paint with a different font in paint the font changes to calibri: I change the font to Fixedsys in Paint text tools but when I start typing the font instantly change back to Calibri. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-type-in-paint-with-a-different-font-in/d2e6990b-38bf-4ba2-bebe-df051b25fbf6
  8. Icons of the same size appearing differently

Icons of the same size appearing differently: All of these icons were created with the same oldtv file, in the same manner but with different logo pngs. They have all of the same properties (size, resolution [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] They originally all appeared as the larger size for months but recently have...
  9. Keyboard wont type numbers OR will only type numbers

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard wont type numbers OR will only type numbers: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Usually, numbers keys are present on two spots on a keyboard. One is at the number pad and the other of above the letters. You might face an issue where your laptop keyboard won’t type numbers. This could be with [...] This post Keyboard wont type numbers OR...
  10. Paint issue, numbers appear in different sizes

Paint issue, numbers appear in different sizes: When I type numbers in Paint, they shows up in different sizes. I checked different apps and programs but the issue is only in Paint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-issue-numbers-appear-in-different-sizes/de68b69e-1794-4e19-817c-f51ca31c8070