Windows 10: typing problem

Discus and support typing problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why does my typing in any field suddenly stop as if the cursor disappeared, then I have to click there in the field to continue more typing. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tim Amherst, Oct 24, 2018.

1. typing problem

why does my typing in any field suddenly stop as if the cursor disappeared, then I have to click there in the field to continue more typing. This is happening constantly in the past couple days as if something is making the cursor disappear.

:)

Tim Amherst, Oct 24, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 24, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Uninstall problem

Open the Admin Command Prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. List disk
    3. select disk # where # is the disk that contains hidden partitions
    4. list par
    5. select partition #
    6. delete partition OVERRIDE
    7. repeat steps 5 & 6 for the additional hidden partitions.
    8. exit
    OR:
    if you want to clean the whole disk, after step 3 above
    Type: clean
    Type: exit

topgundcp, Oct 24, 2018
  4. dencal Win User

typing problem

Uninstall problem

Thank you for your reply.
    Problem is I don't know which one to delete because they don't show drive letter. see att below.
    Both SSD,s are the same configured sizes. W10 is online all the time even though I am in W8.1

dencal, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

typing problem

1. typing problem - Similar Threads - typing problem

2. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...: Please help me I does not have Wi-Fi turn off and on button on windows I only got aeroplane mode button . It's not software problem because I type command ping 127.1.1 and got different type of answer 127.0 type answer that confirm that it is not software problem please help...
  3. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...: Please help me I does not have Wi-Fi turn off and on button on windows I only got aeroplane mode button . It's not software problem because I type command ping 127.1.1 and got different type of answer 127.0 type answer that confirm that it is not software problem please help...
  4. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I have a problem with the type of computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a problem with the type of computer: Hello, I have a problem with my computer that has been reading for a long time. Can you help me? Here are the computer specifications that you will needשם מכשיר DESKTOP-ENUNRM0 מעבד IntelR CoreTM i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz RAM מותקן ‏‏‎8.00 GB מזהה מכשיר...
  6. i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.: it resolve automatically when restart my laptop but it hits again after some moments. like its impossible to write double letters such as ss , dd, and 11 etc...
  7. i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.

i have been in a problem, my labtop keyboard is not double typing any same key.: it resolve automatically when restart my laptop but it hits again after some moments. like its impossible to write double letters such as ss , dd, and 11 etc...
  8. I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there's is a problem because it automatically typing like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there's is a problem because it automatically typing like...: I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there is a problem it's typing automatically like this.......................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-nec-laptop-and-theres-is-a-problem/fe39c98c-0897-413f-ac5a-a57040422b8f
  9. I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there's is a problem because it automatically typing like...

I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there's is a problem because it automatically typing like...: I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there is a problem it's typing automatically like this.......................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-nec-laptop-and-theres-is-a-problem/fe39c98c-0897-413f-ac5a-a57040422b8f
  10. I purchased NEC LAPTOP and there's is a problem because it automatically typing like...

in Windows 10 Customization