Windows 10: Typing Problem

Discus and support Typing Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/301790622287659009/668488289761886221/unknown.png Hello, How do i remove this thing? I was spamming on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DestSH, Jan 19, 2020.

1. DestSH Win User

Typing Problem

DestSH, Jan 19, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 19, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Uninstall problem

Open the Admin Command Prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. List disk
    3. select disk # where # is the disk that contains hidden partitions
    4. list par
    5. select partition #
    6. delete partition OVERRIDE
    7. repeat steps 5 & 6 for the additional hidden partitions.
    8. exit
    OR:
    if you want to clean the whole disk, after step 3 above
    Type: clean
    Type: exit

topgundcp, Jan 19, 2020
  4. dencal Win User

Typing Problem

Uninstall problem

Thank you for your reply.
    Problem is I don't know which one to delete because they don't show drive letter. see att below.
    Both SSD,s are the same configured sizes. W10 is online all the time even though I am in W8.1

dencal, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Typing Problem

1. Typing Problem - Similar Threads - Typing Problem

2. windows 10 on hp problem typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 on hp problem typing: Hello, everytime i type something into a website, after 5 seconds or so, it closes and puts me back on the home page? Anybody have any thoughts on a solution?...
  3. Typing problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Typing problem: [ATTACH] basically its this, makes it hard to type in documents and stuff. Got this problem a year or more ago after i updated graphics drivers. It messed up during the install somehow my pc is ****, and i had to restart the install and this black shadow type thing is there...
  4. typing problem

typing problem: Hi, I used to be able to hold down a key and have that letter or key continuously spammed. But recently, I can't do that anymore. And it is very frustrating because when I usually type or want to retype the whole sentence. I just hold down backspace and wait, now I have to...
  5. Typing problems in Facebook after latest Windows 10 Update

Typing problems in Facebook after latest Windows 10 Update: Ever since I installed the latest Windows 10 Update I have had problems typing in Facebook. There is a lag and this often causes something typed second to appear first. If I capitalize a letter the rest of the letters get captitalized. Often the spaces get in the wrong place...
  6. problem with random windows and control and other key presses pls help cant type for more...

problem with random windows and control and other key presses pls help cant type for more...: help pls quick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-random-windows-and-control-and-other/7f3a44dc-3005-46ef-867b-bc76ee3dab9b
  7. problem with my start/search bar on Windows. Can't type in search bar

in Windows 10 Support
    problem with my start/search bar on Windows. Can't type in search bar: Hello, I am on Windows 10. I got on my computer this morning and noticed I had an issue with my window search bar. Whenever I click in the bottom left search, I got a popup that says Undo and Paste. It's almost as if I was right clicking. If I click the start button I also...
  8. Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to type in search bars of Apps downloaded from microsoft store and a major Proxy Problem: Hello.; I have many set of problems going on ....I am using Windows 10 home....yesterday suddenly i was not able to change the proxy address and the LAN settings optionwas blurred out....an info was shown that some setting are managed by system administrator....and well i am...
  9. TYPING PROBLEM IN MS EDGE, SETTINGS, AND START MENU !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TYPING PROBLEM IN MS EDGE, SETTINGS, AND START MENU !: Hello Microsoft, Three days ago, I've formatted my LENOVO laptop with Windows 10 _ 1809 Edition. after a few hours of setting it up, I noticed that my keyboard doesn't work at all in Cortana, Start Menu, Microsoft Edge. In addition of that, the language button is...
  10. Why do I get the following problem with USB drives, be they Flash, DVD or other types?

Why do I get the following problem with USB drives, be they Flash, DVD or other types?: I cannot access any USB connected drives. Device Manager reports that the service is disabled and may be being handles by another service - which it is not. This is true of all failed USB devices - note the mouse and (Fujitsu) Port Replicator are working fine. [ATTACH]...