Windows 10: Typing Spanish in Outlook

Discus and support Typing Spanish in Outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, My default language in Windows 10 and Office 365 Outlook is English, but at times, I need to type in Spanish. I do not want to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Islander4745, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Typing Spanish in Outlook

Hi,

My default language in Windows 10 and Office 365 Outlook is English, but at times, I need to type in Spanish. I do not want to change the default language because then all labels/signs will be in Spanish. Is there an Alt code to use for Spanish characters I think about 13 including the accented letters in both caps and lower case, the inverted question and exclamation mark, and the n with the tilde in Outlook while the language is set to English, or is there another way? Please advise. Thanks.

:)

Islander4745, Jun 28, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Typing Spanish letter

Hi Raju.123, to type the Spanish accents, you need to use Alt codes on your Keyboard

For Example tilda N - Ñ is ALT + 165, then release the Alt key

A full list of the accent codes can be found here:

http://www.spanishnewyork.com/spanish-character...

DaveM121, Jun 28, 2020
  3. how can i type spanish accented vowels?

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with using Spanish accented vowels on Windows 10.

I suggest you to perform the below steps and check if it helps. We will require keypad numbers on the right side of the keyboard to perform below steps.

First we need to add Spanish language pack on the computer.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type “Language” without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Add a language.

4. Search for Spanish language from the list and click on Open
    button.

5. Then select the Spanish (spain) and click on Add.

6. Try to change to Spanish language mode from taskbar.

7. Press and Hold Alt Key. Then tap on code given provided in the below link. Check if it helps.

For example, if you want to type accented a captital letter in Spanish.

Press and Hold Alt key. Then tap on numbers: 0913 which is available at the right side of the keyboard.

Problems with ASCII-Codes on Windows 8

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Typing Spanish in Outlook

spanish voices for windows 10

Hi Manuel,

I suggest you to try the steps below to install Spanish language pack and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Go to Time & Language.
    • Click on Region & language.
    • Click on Add a language.
    • Search Spanish and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Juzar_Ali, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Typing Spanish in Outlook

1. Typing Spanish in Outlook - Similar Threads - Typing Spanish Outlook

2. When typing an email, the language is set to Spanish on Microsoft editor and will not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When typing an email, the language is set to Spanish on Microsoft editor and will not...: While typing a new email, the Microsoft editor wants me to write in Spanish and makes all the words I write wrong. When selecting English it is not showing a box to confirm that I only want English and therefore I am not sure what to do as I am only able to select English...
  3. When typing an email, the language is set to Spanish on Microsoft editor and will not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When typing an email, the language is set to Spanish on Microsoft editor and will not...: While typing a new email, the Microsoft editor wants me to write in Spanish and makes all the words I write wrong. When selecting English it is not showing a box to confirm that I only want English and therefore I am not sure what to do as I am only able to select English...
  4. How do I type the "@" when I switch the language to Spanish.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I type the "@" when I switch the language to Spanish.: I am having trouble typing "@". I changed the language to Spanish and now none of the combinations work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-type-the-when-i-switch-the-language-to/17691474-6bd3-48d5-a84d-5c8a7bd89e1d
  5. is there an outlook type app that is free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there an outlook type app that is free?: Is there an app similar to outlook that is free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-outlook-type-app-that-is-free/b90fd9cd-8626-4791-a4e7-18c1aa0a21b5
  6. Spanish language

Spanish language: Hello, my job is to translate English documents into Spanish, but I had to get a new laptop and I can't figure out how to type in Spanish now. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-language/50ad64db-d8d7-45c8-bc5b-c1de81a11c7c
  7. Spanish Keyboard

Spanish Keyboard: I had to install the Spanish language pack for my college Spanish course, yet when I go to type accented letters the Spanish keyboard does not work. I have tried the ctrl+ apostrophe ' + vowel but it does not work. How can I type accented letters on my laptop?...
  8. Why is my Outlook in Spanish?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my Outlook in Spanish?: Hey, I just reinstalled Windows and the language is English (United States). Why's my Outlook in Spanish though? How do I change it? I need step by step instructions since I don't speak Spanish and I never chose Spanish or anything. submitted by /u/NakedMoleHamster...
  9. spanish to english

spanish to english: just bopught a pc and its all in Spanish windows 10 how to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-to-english/d0f15356-260a-4758-8427-6b13f9d869e5
  10. spanish!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    spanish!!!: hi there ..my mum bought a laptop in spain and after upgrading from windows 8 to 10 its now all in spanish. i have looked at all the help videos and although i have changed language to ingles it doesnt change anything..its nearly impossible to change anything as i dont...