Windows 10: typing text in search box refresh the page.

Discus and support typing text in search box refresh the page. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; while typing any text in search box in chrome browser or you tube search it keeps on refreshing.sometimes it refresh in command prompt,notepad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rahulsingh16, Mar 29, 2020.

1. typing text in search box refresh the page.

while typing any text in search box in chrome browser or you tube search it keeps on refreshing.sometimes it refresh in command prompt,notepad everywhere. recently update was kb4541335 and kb4551762.updated keyboard doesn't require update.

:)

rahulsingh16, Mar 29, 2020
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Firefox Search Box Text

In previous versions of Firefox, I was able to find the option to disable the browser from showing previously entered text into a search or text box. For example, the User Name box on this forum, I type "O" and OrbitzXT pops up. Other text in other search boxes has been popping up as well. I am using Firefox 3.6, I've tried clearing histories and such and it still remembers text in the boxes. Any ideas how to disable this? I don't see any such option in Tools -> Options.

OrbitzXT, Mar 29, 2020
  3. When typing in the search box no text is spoken

Original Title: Window 10 & Cortana

1. As a blind user screen readers are my eyes and ears. When typing in the search box no text is spoken. Any suggestions?

2. Any suggestions on how to close Microsoft on Window 10?

Thank you.

MARVINCRAYTON, Mar 29, 2020
  4. typing text in search box refresh the page.

search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

typing text in search box refresh the page.

1. typing text in search box refresh the page. - Similar Threads - typing text search

2. New text boxes in windows search.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New text boxes in windows search.: As can be seen in my photos below on the app icons located in windows search there are now text boxes which contain text such as "open system settings" and "open app". The confusing thing to me is that this only appeared today and only on this system so far without any...
  3. New text boxes in windows search.

in Windows 10 Customization
    New text boxes in windows search.: As can be seen in my photos below on the app icons located in windows search there are now text boxes which contain text such as "open system settings" and "open app". The confusing thing to me is that this only appeared today and only on this system so far without any...
  4. New text boxes in windows search.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Text in the Search Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text in the Search Box: Hey guys,Does anyone knows how I can remove this "Search" text from the search bar? Google wasn't helpful enough so I decided to shoot in here.I just want the magnifying glass like it used to be before this latest Windows 11 update. :Thanks....
  6. Text in the Search Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text in the Search Box: Hey guys,Does anyone knows how I can remove this "Search" text from the search bar? Google wasn't helpful enough so I decided to shoot in here.I just want the magnifying glass like it used to be before this latest Windows 11 update. :Thanks....
  7. How to change the text color when I type on the search box?

How to change the text color when I type on the search box?: Whenever I try to type on the search box, the text is white. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-text-color-when-i-type-on-the/2663d0a3-884f-4956-bd2d-1194dfff43a1
  8. Cannot type in search box

in Cortana
    Cannot type in search box: Hello all, The "improved" search box in Windows 10 v. 1909 is broken. 1) It shows one character at a time. - If I type "pdf" it displays "p" then only "d" then only "f". 2) Then it displays a box character (see picture below). 3) Clicking the arrow button does nothing...
  9. Unable to type in Search box

in Cortana
    Unable to type in Search box: Hi all, I have an office and 3 of my machines are unable to type in the search box, I've come to the conclusion that it is Cortana as on all 3 machines there is no Cortana to be seen. But other machines in the office have Cortana and are able to search I have tried...
  10. centering text boxes on a page

centering text boxes on a page: I clicked on a pair of grouped text boxes to select them and then clicked the Format tab under Drawing Tools. Next I clicked on Align in the Arrange group and clicked on Align Center and nothing happens. The text boxes stay in their current position. I also tried...