Windows 10: Typing the question mark.

Discus and support Typing the question mark. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not able to type question mark. I was able to a few hours back. I don't know what happened.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JonathanDar, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Typing the question mark.

I am not able to type question mark. I was able to a few hours back. I don't know what happened.

:)

JonathanDar, Jan 19, 2021

2. Can't type a question mark

I am unable to type a question mark on my computer. The problem is not the shift key, since I am able to use it for secondary functions on all other keys. For example, 1 and ! , 2 and " etc.

I'm also unable to type a question mark using the on-screen keyboard.

Finally, I've checked that my keyboard layout is set to English UK. The problem is not that another key types instead of a question mark, just that nothing types at all. Press the forward key: / = perfect. Hold down shift and press it: nothing.

It doesn't work with any software - Word, internet browser, etc.

Using Windows 10 (and no, it didn't work with 8.1 either).

Any ideas? (<- yeah, I had to copy and paste that question mark)

ChaosResolution, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Cannot type a question mark

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, the issue with not being able to type a question mark doesn't exist on
    SafeMode. There's a possibility that a certain program is causing a system conflict that hinders the system to work properly. To help you with this, we suggest that you perform a clean boot.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help to eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program. You may follow the steps provided on this
    link.

Note: Please go through the section: Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshootingto boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Feel free to post back for an update and let us know if you need more help.

Eileen Gal, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Typing the question mark.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Typing the question mark.

1. Typing the question mark. - Similar Threads - Typing question mark

2. can't type question mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't type question mark: Hello! The problem started today. I can't type question marks ? on visual studio. I use the keyboard pattern ABNT2 and use ctrl + alt + w to type question marks. Whenever I type it on visual studio, on the left lower corner it shows up "Ctrl+Alt+W was pressed.. Waiting for...
  3. can't type question mark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't type question mark: Hello! The problem started today. I can't type question marks ? on visual studio. I use the keyboard pattern ABNT2 and use ctrl + alt + w to type question marks. Whenever I type it on visual studio, on the left lower corner it shows up "Ctrl+Alt+W was pressed.. Waiting for...
  4. Cannot type apostrophe or question mark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot type apostrophe or question mark: I cannot type a question mark, apostrophe or quotes on my keyboard: Instead I get É , È , è all e with accent on them.I have reset my computer, and the region and language and keyboard settings are all correct English, Canada How can I resolve this question markThank you...
  5. Cannot type apostrophe or question mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot type apostrophe or question mark: I cannot type a question mark, apostrophe or quotes on my keyboard: Instead I get É , È , è all e with accent on them.I have reset my computer, and the region and language and keyboard settings are all correct English, Canada How can I resolve this question markThank you...
  6. Cannot type apostrophe or question mark

7. I can't type a question mark.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't type a question mark.: i am unable to use the question mark it's a very bad software bug y'all got going on. And it needs to be fixed ASAP, because i need to be able to make a question....
  8. I can't type a question mark.

I can't type a question mark.: i am unable to use the question mark it's a very bad software bug y'all got going on. And it needs to be fixed ASAP, because i need to be able to make a question....
  9. Cannot type question mark with right side shift

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot type question mark with right side shift: Hi all I am using window 10 pro with build 18363.778 I have confirm that my laptop right side shift is no any problem that can switch input language can change capital letter and other symbol !@#$%^&*_+{}:"<>/ and the question mark is unable to show out question mark button...
  10. Alright, I can't type question marks.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alright, I can't type question marks.: In an abridged sense, I can't type certain characters on my keyboard that require "Shift+" inputs. I can't type the left parenthesis, I can't type question marks, I can't type the dollar sign, the ampersand, the less than, more than signs. I can't type capital a's, d's, x's,...