Windows 10: Typing three letters (T + R + E) increases the volume ...

Discus and support Typing three letters (T + R + E) increases the volume ... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new computer (DELL inspirion) and i realize that when i quickly type T then R then E it increases the volume ..., even after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Benjamin Levy, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Typing three letters (T + R + E) increases the volume ...

Hi,

I bought a new computer (DELL inspirion) and i realize that when i quickly type T then R then E it increases the volume ..., even after restart, even after pilotes updates, even after April 2018 update (made today). .. What can i do ? i looked for deleting shortcut or others but still i don't find any answer to my problem.

I guess i will contact support tomorow, in case of "problem solved" i'll share the answer in this new topic.

Ben

:)

Benjamin Levy, Aug 5, 2018

2. Local Disk (ETyping three letters (T + R + E) increases the volume ... :)

Open Start, type: advanced system

Hit Enter

Click the System Protection tab

Select the E: drive

Click Configure

Disable System Restore

Click APply then OK

Click Apply then OK again

Restart

If you are running the Windows 10 1803 release:

. In Cortana, type cmd and press Enter. Then right-click Command Prompt in the search results and select Run as administrator.

2. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type diskpart and press Enter.

3. Type list volume and press Enter.

4. Make note of the volume number for the drive letter you want to remove. For example, if the drive letter you want to remove is Drive “E”, note the volume number for Drive E.

5. Type the following command, and press Enter.

select volume <volume number>

When typing this command, in place of <volume number>, substitute the volume number you made note of in Step 4. In the example above, if the volume number for drive G is 5, you would type: select volume 5

6. Type the following command and press Enter.

remove letter=<drive letter>

When typing this command, in place of <drive letter>, substitute the drive letter you want to remove. In this example, you would type: remove letter=E

7. Close the Command Prompt window.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 5, 2018
  3. USB temporary Drive letters not clearing

I suggest you try this:

• Make sure all your documents are closed.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type the letters cmd.exe but do NOT press Enter.
    • Right-click the "Console" frame up the top then left-click "Run as administrator". You will get a challenge, then a black window.
    • Type these commands:

mountvol /R

shutdown /R /F /t 3

Frederik Long, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Typing three letters (T + R + E) increases the volume ...

Driver dissapeared.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows + R, and type diskmgmt.msc.

• Right click on Volume E drive.

• Select Change driver letter and paths.

• Click on Remove.

• Again right click on Volume E drive.

• Select Change driver letter and paths.

• Click on Add and ok.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Typing three letters (T + R + E) increases the volume ...

1. Typing three letters (T + R + E) increases the volume ... - Similar Threads - Typing three letters

2. When I type on my PC's keyboard, those typing letters increase the pressure of the monitor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I type on my PC's keyboard, those typing letters increase the pressure of the monitor...: When I type on my PC's keyboard, those typing letters increase the pressure of the monitor to turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-type-on-my-pcs-keyboard-those-typing/dba4c751-5bf0-4adf-b328-5af102013b21
  3. When I type on my PC's keyboard, those typing letters increase the pressure of the monitor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I type on my PC's keyboard, those typing letters increase the pressure of the monitor...: When I type on my PC's keyboard, those typing letters increase the pressure of the monitor to turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-type-on-my-pcs-keyboard-those-typing/dba4c751-5bf0-4adf-b328-5af102013b21
  4. Increase Speed of Volume Increase

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase Speed of Volume Increase: My laptop takes like 10 seconds to go from 0 to 100 volume when I use my laptop's keyboard. How can I reduce that time to 3 seconds for example without jumping values? Like when I use my USB keyboard, it just takes about 2 seconds to go from 0 to 100 with 2 volume increment...
  5. Keyboards keep typing the letter "r"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboards keep typing the letter "r": I recently purchased a new computer and everything was running fine for a couple weeks, until my keyboard just started typing the letter "r" and refused to stop. I restarted my computer, which fixed it for all of 30 seconds. Contacted Windows Support and did everything they...
  6. Increase audio volume

Increase audio volume: How can I increase the volume on my Dell Inspiron laptop more than the volume control on the task bar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-audio-volume/2e684bd8-1885-44cb-bee3-82caef068e5b
  7. Keyboard spamming letter 't'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard spamming letter 't': Hi, windows 10 thinks that i am pressing the 't' button and spams it randomly. Let me tell you what solutions ive tried. Unplugging keyboard, trying different USB ports, restarting PC, uninstalling drivers, uninstalling device, doing a "clean boot", and finally tried...
  8. Windows Settings pops open when I type the letter R

Windows Settings pops open when I type the letter R: When I type the letter (close the Settings window) R (close the Settings window) r(close the Settings window)egar(close the Settings window)dless [regardless] if it is capitalized or (close the Settings window) not, the Windows Setting menu pops open. I have to X out of it...
  9. When I type 'r e s e t' in any search bar the current window gets closed.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I type 'r e s e t' in any search bar the current window gets closed.: When I type 'r e s e t'(I'm giving space because on posting my browser gets closed) in any search bar the current window either in internet browser or windows explorer shuts down unexpectedly....
  10. EDGE V-E-R-R-Y slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EDGE V-E-R-R-Y slow: 05/20/17 - I am on the latest Win 10 maintenance. Edge used to be very fast and now its the opposite. Have cleared all cookies, etc. Also communicated this to Microsoft but they apparently don't care enough to respond. Anyone else have this and know the solution? (Besides...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TYPE LETTERS R AND E QUICKLY