Windows 10: Typing

Discus and support Typing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen jumps while typing. I have disabled the touchpad. I am using a mouse.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeterGleba1, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Typing

My screen jumps while typing. I have disabled the touchpad. I am using a mouse.

:)

PeterGleba1, Apr 16, 2021

2. Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Apr 16, 2021
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Typing

Cursor jumps while Typing

Hi Marc,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left pane.
    • From the list click on System Maintenance and follow the on screen prompts.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Typing

1. Typing - Similar Threads - Typing

2. Typing is constantly interrupted on web browers and software programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Typing is constantly interrupted on web browers and software programs.: As I type my cursor where I am typing will disappear after a few keystrokes and I have to click back to my spot with my mouse to continue typing. The slower I type the faster it occurs. Also if I select a drop down menu with my mouse, I only have a few moments before the...
  3. Can't type in start menu search bar?

in Cortana
    Can't type in start menu search bar?: Today i started facing this issue after i set my system's locale to japan so i could run some software.The language options on the bottom right of the bar disappeared and suddenly I wasn't able to type anything in the search box of the start menu. or the settings. I tried...
  4. Encountered a lot of PC BSoD in a span of 2 months of various types since reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Encountered a lot of PC BSoD in a span of 2 months of various types since reinstalling Windows: My pc crashes into BSoD at least 5 times a week. This mostly happens when I play games or have multiple windows of Google Chrome open with multiple tabs in each one around 8 windows with for example 4 windows with 1 tab and 4 windows with 4 tabs. I ran Windows Memory...
  5. How to reset default file type.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to reset default file type.: I accidentally made it so .css opens in internet explorer, how do i make it go back to however .css would open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-default-file-type/9cd5b0fa-894b-4413-b993-227cb3995e89
  6. I can't type a question in this forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't type a question in this forum: I can write about 2 lines then it won't let me continue although I see others who have written several lines in a question. What is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-type-a-question-in-this-forum/d0b239a7-98b0-4679-9b7d-d401e658dd71
  7. I can't type the @ symbol.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't type the @ symbol.: Setup:Desktop using Keyboard Logitech K120 English United States Spanish Keyboard.Windows 10 20H2 64bits Intel I7 8GB RAMWindows language: English United States. Keyboard language: Spanish KeyboardWindows Update history:Last: Successfully installed on 5/13/2021- 2021-03...
  8. When I try to type AGA, Windows replaces it with a AGa*last text I copied*. How do I fix...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I try to type AGA, Windows replaces it with a AGa*last text I copied*. How do I fix...: To be clear, it happens in Chrome, Explorer, Notepad, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-type-aga-windows-replaces-it-with-a/4526891e-8d03-4319-9de1-b042d827af29
  9. Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try...: The windows defender detected coin miner malware. It requires access to winservices.exe.Before I removed this malware. winservices.exe can be found in the Program files/winincludes/ folder. Now it has been removed.I blocked and remove the malware using windows defender. It...
  10. Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot find "winservices.exe". Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try...: The windows defender detected coin miner malware. It requires access to winservices.exe.Before I removed this malware. winservices.exe can be found in the Program files/winincludes/ folder. Now it has been removed.I blocked and remove the malware using windows defender. It...