Windows 10: typo in email

Discus and support typo in email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; During Initial setup of Windows 10, I apparently have a typo in my email address for administrator. I typed @gmial instead of gmail. How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by oilygirl, Jan 6, 2019.

1. oilygirl Win User

typo in email

During Initial setup of Windows 10, I apparently have a typo in my email address for administrator. I typed @gmial instead of gmail. How do I fix it?

It keeps saying it is sending a verification code but I can't get it because the email doesn't exist.

:)

oilygirl, Jan 6, 2019

2. typo in email address

When setting up windows 10 put typo in email address. how do I overcome this mistake?

DRJohns916, Jan 6, 2019
  3. how to fix a typo in a email

how do I change a typo in a email address iui

christythomasYI, Jan 6, 2019
  4. typo in email

Can't verrify account because of Typo

NeverBuyingAWindowsPhoneAgain........

Can't verrify verify ccount because of
    MY Typo

"Hi. I accidentally put in a wrong email adress (typo) as the microsoft account."

Everything you have said is really only PARTIALLY explained.

Rather than expend keystrokes getting to the truth here is ONE possible solution,

( as you know your FULL situation , you should see a shorter SOLUTION

CREATE A GMAIL A/C ( CORRECT email adress, remember NO typos allowed)

as you will see sync that GMAIL a/c to your phone this adds your contact to Gmail ie backs it

IDK what if any Outlook a/c you currently have or have

Outlook UPPER LEFT OF just left of OUTLOOK.COM 9 dots in a square

select PEOPLE

"Add people to your contact list" and follow the instruction

short answer Google and then import

the answers you have been provided with earlier are for specific situations (and one step)

OK

Philip Anderson's Mother's Son, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

typo in email

1. typo in email - Similar Threads - typo email

2. When I set up my desktop I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I set up my desktop I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I...: When I set up my desktop, I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I noticed instead of @icloud.com I have @icoud.com is there any way to get it fixed?I cannot verify my current email on my desktop as that is the one that has the typo....
  3. When I set up my desktop I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I set up my desktop I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I...: When I set up my desktop, I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I noticed instead of @icloud.com I have @icoud.com is there any way to get it fixed?I cannot verify my current email on my desktop as that is the one that has the typo....
  4. typo email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    typo email address: when I set up my microsoft acct, I accidentally put an extra .com. How can I remove that? I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typo-email-address/34ad2d3f-4aa3-46ea-9800-fbc3410c6906
  5. I made a typo in my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made a typo in my email address: So I made my Email address which uses Gmail.com rather than outlook and I got a new phone recently. My phone is on a different email address so I tried to fix my email by using an existing email but it says that the email address is unavailable? So my phone is on Gmail and my...
  6. I made a typo in my email address

I made a typo in my email address: So I made my Email address which uses Gmail.com rather than outlook and I got a new phone recently. My phone is on a different email address so I tried to fix my email by using an existing email but it says that the email address is unavailable? So my phone is on Gmail and my...
  7. I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft: I made a typo on my Microsoft account when I was setting up my new laptop. Now I can't change or sign it just stuck on the sign in page. I can't login to that email because it's says as hotmai instead of hotmail. So now I tried to reset the pc. I was wondering if this will...
  8. I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft

I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft: I made a typo on my Microsoft account when I was setting up my new laptop. Now I can't change or sign it just stuck on the sign in page. I can't login to that email because it's says as hotmai instead of hotmail. So now I tried to reset the pc. I was wondering if this will...
  9. I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. typo in Microsoft account email, cant remove the account with the wrong email

in Windows 10 Customization
    typo in Microsoft account email, cant remove the account with the wrong email: When setting up my new laptop I made a typo in my email address gmial instead of Gmail, because of that I'm unable to verify it. but however I logged from my right email again, now there are two Microsoft accounts on my laptop and I cant see the remove option in manage...