Windows 10: Typo in my Email for my laptop

Discus and support Typo in my Email for my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I was setting up my laptop I needed to create an email for the Microsoft account and there was a typo in the email. The email ended in .comd so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by #Ian, Nov 11, 2019.

1. #Ian Win User

Typo in my Email for my laptop

When I was setting up my laptop I needed to create an email for the Microsoft account and there was a typo in the email. The email ended in

.comd so the email is now invalid and I have forgotten my password. And I co.t set up the "forgot my password" since to do that I need a valid email and my current email is invalid

Thanks

Ian

:)

2. email typo

When registering my Microsoft user account for windows 10, I made a typo in my email address and can't validate the address. How can I fix the typo in the address?

JamesDyekman1, Nov 11, 2019
  3. oilygirl Win User
    typo in email

During Initial setup of Windows 10, I apparently have a typo in my email address for administrator. I typed @gmial instead of gmail. How do I fix it?

It keeps saying it is sending a verification code but I can't get it because the email doesn't exist.

oilygirl, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Typo in my Email for my laptop

typo in email address

When setting up windows 10 put typo in email address. how do I overcome this mistake?

DRJohns916, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Typo in my Email for my laptop

1. Typo in my Email for my laptop - Similar Threads - Typo Email laptop

2. I made a typo in my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made a typo in my email address: So I made my Email address which uses Gmail.com rather than outlook and I got a new phone recently. My phone is on a different email address so I tried to fix my email by using an existing email but it says that the email address is unavailable? So my phone is on Gmail and my...
  3. I made a typo in my email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I made a typo in my email address: So I made my Email address which uses Gmail.com rather than outlook and I got a new phone recently. My phone is on a different email address so I tried to fix my email by using an existing email but it says that the email address is unavailable? So my phone is on Gmail and my...
  4. I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft: I made a typo on my Microsoft account when I was setting up my new laptop. Now I can't change or sign it just stuck on the sign in page. I can't login to that email because it's says as hotmai instead of hotmail. So now I tried to reset the pc. I was wondering if this will...
  5. I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft: I made a typo on my Microsoft account when I was setting up my new laptop. Now I can't change or sign it just stuck on the sign in page. I can't login to that email because it's says as hotmai instead of hotmail. So now I tried to reset the pc. I was wondering if this will...
  6. I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I have a Typo(And a forgotten password)in my Microsoft account login email address, on my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a Typo(And a forgotten password)in my Microsoft account login email address, on my...: This problem is on my other laptop, which lives in the loft music studio. (The one I am on now lives downstairs, and is just fine. I know my login details for this machine - by heart, and don't want to change anything on this.) Windows update however, appears to...
  8. email typo

in Windows 10 Customization
    email typo: When registering my Microsoft user account for windows 10, I made a typo in my email address and can't validate the address. How can I fix the typo in the address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-typo/095678c7-6455-45af-a979-2cb5d6436bfe
  9. typo in email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    typo in email: During Initial setup of Windows 10, I apparently have a typo in my email address for administrator. I typed @gmial instead of gmail. How do I fix it? It keeps saying it is sending a verification code but I can't get it because the email doesn't exist....
  10. Red typo lines when no typos

in Windows 10 Support
    Red typo lines when no typos: Hello everyone, I am experiencing the red typo lines when there are no typos. This happens on occasion when I'm typing emails and posting or responding to forums. It seems to occur when there is an actually typo and I correct the error. After that the entire post/email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. typo in my windows login