Windows 10: u dont have a mic?

Discus and support u dont have a mic? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; try to git mic and record again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/u-dont-have-a-mic/9d80fec9-ce33-4ca9-919e-0be8cc1864c7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mohamedkafoury, Oct 15, 2018.

1. u dont have a mic?

try to git mic and record again

:)

mohamedkafoury, Oct 15, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Suddenly my system won't use a mic

One important step, try your mic with a different computer.

Papahyooie, Oct 15, 2018
  4. u dont have a mic?

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

u dont have a mic?

1. u dont have a mic? - Similar Threads - dont mic

2. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...: So i was playing a game when i noticed people couldnt hear me. So i tested my mic ingame, it didnt play back any sound to me. I then checked control panel and sound settings, which both showed that a noise level was being picked up but when i tried to listen back to it with...
  3. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...: So i was playing a game when i noticed people couldnt hear me. So i tested my mic ingame, it didnt play back any sound to me. I then checked control panel and sound settings, which both showed that a noise level was being picked up but when i tried to listen back to it with...
  4. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mic not working in games, found the problem, dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic not working in games, found the problem, dont know how to fix: My mic randomly stopped working on night while playing counter strike 2 after days of trying every reccomended fix online still no luck. I have tried:-setting devices as default-deleting and reinstalling drivers-deleting games and reinstalling-checking for corrupted files and...
  6. Mic not working in games, found the problem, dont know how to fix

Mic not working in games, found the problem, dont know how to fix: My mic randomly stopped working on night while playing counter strike 2 after days of trying every reccomended fix online still no luck. I have tried:-setting devices as default-deleting and reinstalling drivers-deleting games and reinstalling-checking for corrupted files and...
  7. Mic not working in games, found the problem, dont know how to fix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Mic and headphones dont work at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic and headphones dont work at the same time: I have a combined mic and headphones but they don't work properly. they work just fine on my dad's windows 11 computer which has only one circular plug input but it won't work on my windows 10 which has 2 circular inputs. the casing is explosive 1.1D 1 I think, that's what...
  9. Mic and headphones dont work at the same time

Mic and headphones dont work at the same time: I have a combined mic and headphones but they don't work properly. they work just fine on my dad's windows 11 computer which has only one circular plug input but it won't work on my windows 10 which has 2 circular inputs. the casing is explosive 1.1D 1 I think, that's what...
  10. Mic and headphones dont work at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware