Windows 10: U tube

Discus and support U tube in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a U tube app called "Tube 8.1 Free" installed some years ago. It doesn't work anymore but I cannot find a replacement in the store which works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robertyuille1, Apr 10, 2020.

1. U tube

I have a U tube app called "Tube 8.1 Free" installed some years ago. It doesn't work anymore but I cannot find a replacement in the store which works in my updated windows 10 system. Any suggestions?

:)

robertyuille1, Apr 10, 2020
  2. mankesh Win User

u tube errorr

Any file or video play in u tube cannot response,only buffering go on.

mankesh, Apr 10, 2020
  3. u tube on e51

hello, does anybody know how "u tube" can work on e51??

sashaatallah, Apr 10, 2020
  4. U tube

NO sound on U Tube only

I am using windows 10 and external speakers. I do not have any sound on u tube. OK on BBC news and MSN videos and any music on the PC.

#Michael#Cedar), Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

U tube

1. U tube - Similar Threads - tube

2. You Tube is saying the video is unreadable from Clipchamp, Why is this happening suddenly...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You Tube is saying the video is unreadable from Clipchamp, Why is this happening suddenly...: You Tube is saying the video is unreadable from Clipchamp, it's my 2nd attempt with this program. Why is this happening suddenly with Clipchamp? It's literally holding my videos hostage since this is the only video program Microsoft has available. Very problematic....
  3. You Tube is saying the video is unreadable from Clipchamp, Why is this happening suddenly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You Tube is saying the video is unreadable from Clipchamp, Why is this happening suddenly...: You Tube is saying the video is unreadable from Clipchamp, it's my 2nd attempt with this program. Why is this happening suddenly with Clipchamp? It's literally holding my videos hostage since this is the only video program Microsoft has available. Very problematic....
  4. 'if playback doesn't begin shortly' windows 11 video you tube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'if playback doesn't begin shortly' windows 11 video you tube: Video playback is very slow to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-playback-doesnt-begin-shortly-windows-11-video/4730821d-19e2-4688-93eb-facbb80a01a9
  5. 'if playback doesn't begin shortly' windows 11 video you tube

'if playback doesn't begin shortly' windows 11 video you tube: Video playback is very slow to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-playback-doesnt-begin-shortly-windows-11-video/4730821d-19e2-4688-93eb-facbb80a01a9
  6. You tube access problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You tube access problem: I deleted 2 small mp4 files from my youtube acct. Now 1 day later I get this message. I am *** Email address is removed for privacy *** "Sorry, we cannot sign you in to YouTube while your YouTube data is being deleted. Please try again later."How can I recover? ThanksBarb...
  7. You tube access problem

You tube access problem: I deleted 2 small mp4 files from my youtube acct. Now 1 day later I get this message. I am *** Email address is removed for privacy *** "Sorry, we cannot sign you in to YouTube while your YouTube data is being deleted. Please try again later."How can I recover? ThanksBarb...
  8. You tube access problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. you tube problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you tube problem: you tube problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-tube-problem/232796ad-2d86-4620-b099-2f49ef420de8
  10. you tube problem

you tube problem: you tube problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-tube-problem/232796ad-2d86-4620-b099-2f49ef420de8