Windows 10: U盘脱机

Discus and support U盘脱机 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 插入U盘后没有显示,提示该磁盘处于脱机状态,因为它与另一个联机磁盘发生签名冲突.我另外插入别的U盘是可以用的,请问这种情况怎么解决? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 利杰1001, Aug 20, 2019.

1. U盘脱机

插入U盘后没有显示,提示该磁盘处于脱机状态,因为它与另一个联机磁盘发生签名冲突.我另外插入别的U盘是可以用的,请问这种情况怎么解决?

U盘脱机 ed5e6302-3e79-4f61-ab1b-ef179584f2c5?upload=true.jpg

:)

利杰1001, Aug 20, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Random832 Win User
    Why does the Unicode character (U+2295) come out as (U+2248)

To answer the question of why this specific value is present:

With the standard input method, decimal numbers are taken mod 256 and then interpreted as the OEM code page* if there is no leading zero, or the ANSI code page if there is a leading zero. So, the steps are:

• 2295 mod 256 = 247
    • 247 [0xF7] is U+2295 in the OEM code page

Character sets that have U+2295 at this potion are Codepages 437, 737, 770, 772, 774, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, CWI, and MIK.

(The fact that "2295" and "2248" both start with 22 is an interesting coincidence, nothing more)

* Note: "ANSI Code Page" has little to do with ANSI, except that code page 1252 was based on a draft of what later became ISO 8859-1 [and some of the others had similar origins]. It is the 8-bit character set associated with the current locale, and "OEM Code Page" is another character set associated with the locale, typically the one that was used in MS-DOS in that country.

Random832, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

U盘脱机

Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10  

I've never seen or heard about doing this in the way you describe, not even thought about it. Now reading your chronological workflow I still do not understand why you are doing it in such a complicated way.

The verdict, my personal opinion:
    • Pros: None.
    • Cons: Everything.
    Method 1 as told in tutorial will work for you if you do it exactly as told: clean install Windows 10, boot to Audit Mode from OOBE region selection prompt, run Sysprep. That's it. Notice please that with clean install I mean booting from Windows 10 install media and installing Windows normally, not restoring a system image!

Thema:

U盘脱机

1. U盘脱机 - Similar Threads - U盘脱机

2. Uw apparaat is offline. Meld u aan met het wachtwoord dat het laatst gebruikt is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uw apparaat is offline. Meld u aan met het wachtwoord dat het laatst gebruikt is: Ik kan niet inloggen op mijn ‘oude’ Lenovo. Ik heb heb een wachtwoord reset gedaan, maar blijkbaar was dat enkel voor Microsoft account zelf. Het blijft deze melding geven en ik heb het oude wachtwoord niet meer. Verbinding met internet is prima.Capslock gecheckedIk heb wat...
  3. Uw apparaat is offline. Meld u aan met het wachtwoord dat het laatst gebruikt is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uw apparaat is offline. Meld u aan met het wachtwoord dat het laatst gebruikt is: Ik kan niet inloggen op mijn ‘oude’ Lenovo. Ik heb heb een wachtwoord reset gedaan, maar blijkbaar was dat enkel voor Microsoft account zelf. Het blijft deze melding geven en ik heb het oude wachtwoord niet meer. Verbinding met internet is prima.Capslock gecheckedIk heb wat...
  4. What do u do if it shows this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do u do if it shows this: What do u do if it shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-u-do-if-it-shows-this/ec15d805-8b87-4f8b-9c63-a4282866d892
  5. What do u do if it shows this

What do u do if it shows this: What do u do if it shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-u-do-if-it-shows-this/ec15d805-8b87-4f8b-9c63-a4282866d892
  6. What do u do if it shows this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???: I have had my windows account reset so many times. It happens every time I get a good track or project going and it deletes EVERYTHING!!! I have checked all my settings, security and otherwise and it's nothing on my end.! you take my files away AND you take away my...
  8. Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???

Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???: I have had my windows account reset so many times. It happens every time I get a good track or project going and it deletes EVERYTHING!!! I have checked all my settings, security and otherwise and it's nothing on my end.! you take my files away AND you take away my...
  9. Why do u guys keep deleting all my stuff???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop following buttons are not working -q,w,e,r,u,i,o,p. Can someone assist me?: I have tried few steps like troubleshooting, driver update & also task schedule but could not find to solve the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-following-buttons-are-not-working/f741810a-f1fb-4989-a7b7-9dd20c5b63e3