Windows 10: U2KEY.com - I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key

Discus and support U2KEY.com - I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key from the websiteu2key.com and if you have any relation to that site? If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jakovh, Sep 5, 2020.

1. jakovh Win User

U2KEY.com - I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key

Hello,

I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key from the websiteu2key.com and if you have any relation to that site?

If not, are there any sites where windows 10 keys are legal to buy from?

Thank you!

:)

jakovh, Sep 5, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 8, 2020
  3. AltoRoos Win User
    AltoRoos, Sep 8, 2020
  4. U2KEY.com - I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key

How to purchase a legal copy of Windows 7?

I installed a pirated copy of Windows 7 and used it for a long time with no problem at all,and I still have no problem, but now I wish to make my Windows legal and I found out that Microsoft no longer sells Windows 7.So if I purchase a Windows 7 product
    key from someone else (I know it is most probably OEM) and activate my Windows,am I doing something illegal? The only reason I am buying OEM product key is because there are no retail versions available in my country,I checked online stores for retail version
    but its not available.Is it legal for these online stores like to sell OEM or Volume Licensed product key of Windows?If not then how am I supposed to get a legally licensed Windows 7?I know purchasing OEM product key is not remanded,but I have no other choice,its
    not available in my area,would it be illegal?

FurqanHussain1, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

U2KEY.com - I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key

1. U2KEY.com - I would like to know if it is legal to purchase a windows 10 key - Similar Threads - U2KEY com legal

2. I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like a refund on the windows 11 pro purchase: I purchased the windows 11 pro and i'm not pleased with it. It has not improved anything with my device. I would like a refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-a-refund-on-the-windows-11-pro/bdd933bb-04ed-42d5-a64b-592d9613621a
  3. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...: I purchase Windows 10 online, download would not work. I chatted with Manmeet he could not help me. Would like refund on my credit card. Order # 1922964492...
  4. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...: I purchase Windows 10 online, download would not work. I chatted with Manmeet he could not help me. Would like refund on my credit card. Order # 1922964492...
  5. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  7. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  8. legality of purchasing windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    legality of purchasing windows: I want to ask, if I buy a Windows key product from an official distributor in the Indonesian market place such as Shopee or Lazada or Tokopedia, is that legal / permissible?...
  9. I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this: I have just purchased a windows 10 product key, and would like help to installing this. I have windows 7 installed in my computer at the moment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/28122bd7-3471-456e-be89-84f44c044730
  10. I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key: I just upgraded my acer triton laptop from win 10 home to win 10 pro using the ms store - bought a key. this action stated that my win 10 pro is activated with a digital key from ms. It did not give me the actual key. Now, I am trying to replace the 512 SSD HDD with a 1TB SSD...