Windows 10: UAC and Family Features My Mother or father is here doesn't work.

Discus and support UAC and Family Features My Mother or father is here doesn't work. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am a kid of a family who has Family Features installed, everytime the time is expired, I click on "My mother or father is here". It always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pascal Tech, Sep 23, 2022.

1. UAC and Family Features My Mother or father is here doesn't work.

Hello, I am a kid of a family who has Family Features installed, everytime the time is expired, I click on "My mother or father is here". It always worked, but since a few weeks, it doesn't. I dont have an example but after I click "My mother or father is here", it just displays an error saying something like "Ask for time since you are not the Administrator" or something. Also since then UAC doesn't work. I can't even Change User Account Control settings. The UAC Prompt doesn't pop up and every app that requires a UAC Prompt don't work. Can someone help?

:)

Pascal Tech, Sep 23, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

UAC and Family Features My Mother or father is here doesn't work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Windows Hello won't work for a family member account

• Have you applied a group policy? If yes, you may check this article on
      how to resolve the issue.
      • No group policy applied
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
      • It’s a new computer. As soon as I created my administrator account I created a family account for my wife. Everything else works on her account but Windows Hello does not work (the camera).
    • What is the exact error message?
      • I attempted to attach screen shots of each step we have gone through but it would accept Word or PDF files. Is there another way I can get them to you?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
      • I deleted her family member account, created a PC account (with the same results), deleted the PC account and recreated the family member account. No luck with her Windows Hello.
    There is a possibility that the family member account/profile that you have created is corrupted/damaged. We suggest that you try re-configuring the profile.
    (Already did that)

Michael_DS, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

UAC and Family Features My Mother or father is here doesn't work.

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

UAC and Family Features My Mother or father is here doesn't work.

1. UAC and Family Features My Mother or father is here doesn't work. - Similar Threads - UAC Family Features

2. Why is family features not working?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why is family features not working?: I have already been removed from the family group. When I try to open game bar it says You have to have permission and that stuff. How do I get rid of this? I have already tried switching to local account. That is not working....
  3. Why is family features not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is family features not working?: I have already been removed from the family group. When I try to open game bar it says You have to have permission and that stuff. How do I get rid of this? I have already tried switching to local account. That is not working....
  4. Why is family features not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. UAC and Family Features My Mother or father is here doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC and Family Features My Mother or father is here doesn't work.: Hello, I am a kid of a family who has Family Features installed, everytime the time is expired, I click on "My mother or father is here". It always worked, but since a few weeks, it doesn't. I dont have an example but after I click "My mother or father is here", it just...
  6. UAC and Family Features My Mother or father is here doesn't work.

UAC and Family Features My Mother or father is here doesn't work.: Hello, I am a kid of a family who has Family Features installed, everytime the time is expired, I click on "My mother or father is here". It always worked, but since a few weeks, it doesn't. I dont have an example but after I click "My mother or father is here", it just...
  7. Family features not working at all

Family features not working at all: 90% of websites i try to accsess i get given the message “You’ll need to ask to use this site” so i click ask and the email get sent to the parent in my family. This was annoying so my parent removed me from the family and still get the same message despite me not being in...
  8. Type here to search doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Type here to search doesn't work: For the last 3 or 4 days, I have been unable to use the "Type here to search" facility on my HP computer. It comes back with "No results found for" whatever I was requesting. Now I can't get any information and I use this feature daily. Any answers on how to fix this. I...
  9. "My parent is here" is no longer working in Microsoft Family

"My parent is here" is no longer working in Microsoft Family: Windows 10, Surface Pro 3 had parental controls enabled, with requests sent for more screen time. I responded to the request and allowed more time, but the Surface did not allow more time. We tried the "My Parent is Here" option, and the screen would turn gray, with the...
  10. UAC doesn't work for Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC doesn't work for Windows Defender: Hi guys, I am trying to temporarily disable my Windows Defender, and whenever I click on one of the two Off buttons I need, it does the UAC thing where it asks if I want to continue. Unfortunately, even if I click Yes, the button turns to Off for a split second before...