Windows 10: UAC and microsoft store connection

Discus and support UAC and microsoft store connection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hey mods, Can someone help me with this nonsense? See this thread on S/O and search for the terms""ivan.sim writes in his answer"":... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AdamEvanovich2, Jan 8, 2021.

1. UAC and microsoft store connection

hey mods,

Can someone help me with this nonsense? See this thread on S/O and search for the terms""ivan.sim writes in his answer"":

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26208848/xampp-installation-on-win-8-1-with-uac-warning

in that post, someone says that since win 8.1, the UAC can't be disabled through the interface because it causes the MS store and all the apps not work. And obviously that's because MS's customers aren't the brightest in the world so your company is doing everything for them so they don't have to think anymore. = Apparently I can get rid of it by modifying the reg. But other than that, can any of you guys tell me how I can get rid of this annoyance for good in this OS? 10. And please, no comments about a decrease in security. thanks.

Adam

UAC and microsoft store connection 1fdb829a-4d0f-43ac-9469-657ff4051641?upload=true.jpg

:)

AdamEvanovich2, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 UAC problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to disable the UAC-(Select the bar as shown in the below screen shot) and check with the issue. To open User account control settings, follow the steps:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type User account control settings.

UAC and microsoft store connection 3bad81a6-0885-4c42-b10d-9c53d2f543f7.png

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Problem with UAC in win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To disable UAC prompts, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• In the search bar, type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Click on User Accounts and again click on User Accounts.
    • Click on Change User account control settings.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt.
    • Drag the box from Always Notify to Never Notify and click on OK.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt (if asked again).

Important: Turning off UAC reduces the security of your computer and may expose you to increased risk from malicious software. We do not recommend leaving UAC disabled.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 8, 2021
  4. UAC and microsoft store connection

Any way to enable an admin password for UAC in windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open User Account Control Settings by clicking the Start button.
    • Then type uac, and then click Change User Account Control settings.

• Do one of the following:
    • To turn off UAC, move the slider to the Never notify position, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You will need to restart your computer for UAC to be turned off.
    • To turn on UAC, move the slider to choose when you want to be notified, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

UAC and microsoft store connection

1. UAC and microsoft store connection - Similar Threads - UAC microsoft store

2. microsoft store connection error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store connection error: microsoft store error. Even running SFC, DISM, etc. did not fix the problem. We believe that the cause is that the store connection information has been lost. If you know how to fix it, please let me know. Figure 1 Error screen Figure 2 Error PC information Figure 3 Normal PC...
  3. microsoft store connection error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store connection error: microsoft store error. Even running SFC, DISM, etc. did not fix the problem. We believe that the cause is that the store connection information has been lost. If you know how to fix it, please let me know. Figure 1 Error screen Figure 2 Error PC information Figure 3 Normal PC...
  4. Microsoft UAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft UAC: Hi Everyone,I tried to change from my local administrator account to my Microsoft account on my Windows 10 laptops' settings page. I was told my password was incorrect, so I changed my password. Upon successfully logging in, an Edge webpage opened showing my Microsoft account...
  5. Microsoft UAC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft UAC: Hi Everyone,I tried to change from my local administrator account to my Microsoft account on my Windows 10 laptops' settings page. I was told my password was incorrect, so I changed my password. Upon successfully logging in, an Edge webpage opened showing my Microsoft account...
  6. Microsoft UAC

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can't connect to Microsoft store

Can't connect to Microsoft store: No way to connect every time I try Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-microsoft-store/450af8dd-583b-4256-9eb0-5c01d16329a5
  8. unable to connect to microsoft store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to connect to microsoft store: I get a notice that I am not connected to the internet, and to check my connection. I AM connected to the internet but I can't get past that error message....
  9. Cannot connect Microsoft Store

Cannot connect Microsoft Store: The Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest" when I try to access. Please advise me how to solve this? Thanks....
  10. UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store

UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store: Hi, I wondered if it possible to enable UAC for Microsoft Store. I want users in my organization to access the store and click Install, but will have to enter Administrative privilege. I did a test - i logged in with a simple user and i managed to download Instagram app....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uac secure desktop microsoft store installing