Windows 10: UAC blocks executable apps with revoked certificates in Windows 10

Discus and support UAC blocks executable apps with revoked certificates in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In Windows 10/8/7/Vista OS, User Account Control (UAC) is a feature that was designed to prevent unauthorized changes to your operating system.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 15, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

UAC blocks executable apps with revoked certificates in Windows 10

WinClub, Mar 15, 2020
  2. S-and-S Win User

Certificate Revoked

The message means that the website's security certificate appears on a list of revoked security certificates. You'll have to contact the website's owner for resolution.

S-and-S, Mar 15, 2020
  3. revoked certificate

How can a revoked certificate be restored?

JerryByerly, Mar 15, 2020
  4. UAC blocks executable apps with revoked certificates in Windows 10

Uninstall of hp power manager and software framework cannot start because of an revoked security certificate

I'd like to uninstall the abovementioned programs, but Windows 10 blocks the execution of the uninstall programs because the certificate the programs were signed with has been revoked. What can I do?

Meinomgehtdigoanixon, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

UAC blocks executable apps with revoked certificates in Windows 10

1. UAC blocks executable apps with revoked certificates in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - UAC blocks executable

2. Certificate revoked: unable to install Dell BIOS upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certificate revoked: unable to install Dell BIOS upgrade: Support from Dell ended last year. Possibly the BIOS was released for windows 10 but I have upgrade to "Windows 11 fully supported"The BIOS downloaded but it was stopped from installing due to Device Protection. Disabling core protection just changed the warning message,...
  3. Windows 11 says RDG Server certificate is expired or revoked, but it's not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 says RDG Server certificate is expired or revoked, but it's not.: I have a server running RDG Server and RRAS using the same certificate. Windows 10 and Windows 7 users have no issues using either RDG or VPN. I have a user who just upgraded to Windows 11 and receives "Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the Remote...
  4. Windows 11 says RDG Server certificate is expired or revoked, but it's not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 says RDG Server certificate is expired or revoked, but it's not.: I have a server running RDG Server and RRAS using the same certificate. Windows 10 and Windows 7 users have no issues using either RDG or VPN. I have a user who just upgraded to Windows 11 and receives "Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the Remote...
  5. Certutil and Microsoft Office reports a revoked certificate that is not

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Certutil and Microsoft Office reports a revoked certificate that is not: Hi, I have RootCA->IntermediteCA->mycert, and i'm trying to sign microsoft word documents with mycert. When i open the signed document it says the signature is invalid, and when i see signature details, in the tree it reports RootCA is revoked however its not. In certificate...
  6. Certutil and office reports a revoked certificate that is not

Certutil and office reports a revoked certificate that is not: Hi, I have RootCA->IntermediteCA->mycert, and i'm trying to sign microsoft word documents with mycert. When i open the signed document it says the signature is invalid, and when i see signature details, in the tree it reports RootCA is revoked however its not. In certificate...
  7. Windows 10 Prompting UAC or completely blocking certain Built-in windows apps Such as...

Windows 10 Prompting UAC or completely blocking certain Built-in windows apps Such as...: So I've been having this issue for a couple of months now where When I go to, view my partitions or force close an app, for example, User account control activates and Sometimes Completely Blocks an app from opening, even though its one of Microsoft's own apps and have...
  8. UAC is blockes

in Windows 10 Customization
    UAC is blockes: Hi, CMD, mostly windows command and 3rd party apps. can't open in admin mode. Each time UAC appears and ask for password. Abdul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uac-is-blockes/8ba61147-3aba-46ef-90b5-a05f4b9daed7
  9. Certificate Revoked

Certificate Revoked: I have a client that is unable to get into their CRM webspace all of a sudden. This happens in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE. Certificate has been revoked: NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED I can't seem to find any clear answers to clear up this problem, and it is a high priority...
  10. UAC not blocking installation

UAC not blocking installation: Hi, I was wondering why UAC will allow a program to be installed on my computer, even though I selected 'no' on the prompt 'Do you want to allow this program to make changes to your PC?'. I am asking, because I do not want my son to be able to install programs without our...