Windows 10: UAC by-pass programs won't work on 1 laptop

Discus and support UAC by-pass programs won't work on 1 laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I must admit that I'm at a loss for why the programs will not work on that one PC, but at least you have the manual method for now. You might also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ruggb, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

UAC by-pass programs won't work on 1 laptop

I must admit that I'm at a loss for why the programs will not work on that one PC, but at least you have the manual method for now.

You might also contact the program developer to report the issue to see if they may know anything.

Brink, Jan 18, 2017
  2. ruggb Win User

he was the first I tried to contact. Not sure if he is still supporting it. I am concerned that it is something about this PC and not the programs. It is still returnable.

ruggb, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

UAC by-pass programs won't work on 1 laptop

1. UAC by-pass programs won't work on 1 laptop - Similar Threads - UAC pass programs

2. Programs won't load or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs won't load or work: A couple of hours ago while I was on facebook I suddenly had an AVG pop-up that it had secured a threat. I went to click AVG in taskbar icons but AVG didn't start/open and the icon disappeared. I went to AVG in c: program files and clicked on the exe and shortcut icons but...
  3. Programs won't load or work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs won't load or work: A couple of hours ago while I was on facebook I suddenly had an AVG pop-up that it had secured a threat. I went to click AVG in taskbar icons but AVG didn't start/open and the icon disappeared. I went to AVG in c: program files and clicked on the exe and shortcut icons but...
  4. Programs won't load or work

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Inaccessible program files and/or UAC

in Windows 10 Support
    Inaccessible program files and/or UAC: Hello earthlings. Two questions about executables (program files). Or UAC? Or executables and UAC. I'm not sure. Is it possible to make a permanent change of an executable's process priority? If the process priority is changed by using the task manager, the change will only...
  6. UAC for programs, then programs' bottoms are under the Taskbar

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC for programs, then programs' bottoms are under the Taskbar: I looked at the Tutorial page about UAC but nothing seemed to help with getting rid of that intermediate step where it asks for permission to run. I had that fixed in Win7, there must be a way in Win10, no? Second, how does one prevent a program's open window going under the...
  7. UAC for programs, then programs' bottoms are under the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    UAC for programs, then programs' bottoms are under the Taskbar: I looked at the Tutorial page about UAC but nothing seemed to help with getting rid of that intermediate step where it asks for permission to run. I had that fixed in Win7, there must be a way in Win10, no? Second, how does one prevent a program's open window going under the...
  8. Game pass games won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass games won't work: I can't seem to run Gears 5 or The Outer Worlds, any help would be greatly appreciated. Whenever I run them I get this error code. "Location of exe... File system error (-1069586941)" When I try to download Gears of War 4 I get this error too: Something unexpected...
  9. Game pass games won't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game pass games won't work: I can't seem to run Gears 5 or The Outer Worlds, any help would be greatly appreciated. Whenever I run them I get this error code. "Location of exe... File system error (-1069586941)" When I try to download Gears of War 4 I get this error too: Something unexpected...
  10. UAC Off and needs to be but store and edge won't work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC Off and needs to be but store and edge won't work: We have to turn off the UAC because of a old software package we use but this stops us being able to use the store and edge due to the cannot be used on the built in admin account. Anyone know a way around this. Or a better way of doing this Also as our group policy are...