Windows 10: UAC contol shows no Yes

Discus and support UAC contol shows no Yes in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm am trying to fix my mother's Windows which is not allowing her UAC. The yes doesn't show when trying to make changes on the Laptop.I tried using... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Cindyv77, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Cindyv77 Win User

UAC contol shows no Yes

I'm am trying to fix my mother's Windows which is not allowing her UAC. The yes doesn't show when trying to make changes on the Laptop.I tried using the Lusrmgr but it is Windows Home Version.Tried Recovery and Safe Mode but there is no Administrator active.The Net User command just says access denied when I try to activate.In the system itself there is no Family or other accounts option so I can't add an administrator account.In the Security centre the UAC control needs permission to change but there is no way I can change it without the "YES"Can somebody please help?Cindy

:)

Cindyv77, Mar 24, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 UAC problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to disable the UAC-(Select the bar as shown in the below screen shot) and check with the issue. To open User account control settings, follow the steps:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type User account control settings.

UAC contol shows no Yes 3bad81a6-0885-4c42-b10d-9c53d2f543f7.png

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 24, 2022
  3. Problem with UAC in win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To disable UAC prompts, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• In the search bar, type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Click on User Accounts and again click on User Accounts.
    • Click on Change User account control settings.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt.
    • Drag the box from Always Notify to Never Notify and click on OK.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt (if asked again).

Important: Turning off UAC reduces the security of your computer and may expose you to increased risk from malicious software. We do not recommend leaving UAC disabled.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 24, 2022
  4. UAC contol shows no Yes

Any way to enable an admin password for UAC in windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open User Account Control Settings by clicking the Start button.
    • Then type uac, and then click Change User Account Control settings.

• Do one of the following:
    • To turn off UAC, move the slider to the Never notify position, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You will need to restart your computer for UAC to be turned off.
    • To turn on UAC, move the slider to choose when you want to be notified, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Mar 24, 2022
Thema:

UAC contol shows no Yes

1. UAC contol shows no Yes - Similar Threads - UAC contol shows

2. Remove "Yes" Prompt on UAC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove "Yes" Prompt on UAC: Hello all,I would like to know how to remove the "Yes" Prompt from UAC for standard users not giving them the option for even an Administrator password on a device. Is this a GPO related thing or firewall based, if so can you let me know what it is and how to enable...
  3. UAC yes button miss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC yes button miss: I have both admin account and standard user account for windows 10. As the admin account always show up when PC lock, so I revise the register as following to hide the admin account: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  4. UAC yes button miss

UAC yes button miss: I have both admin account and standard user account for windows 10. As the admin account always show up when PC lock, so I revise the register as following to hide the admin account: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  5. UAC contol shows no Yes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC contol shows no Yes: I'm am trying to fix my mother's Windows which is not allowing her UAC. The yes doesn't show when trying to make changes on the Laptop.I tried using the Lusrmgr but it is Windows Home Version.Tried Recovery and Safe Mode but there is no Administrator active.The Net User...
  6. UAC contol shows no Yes

UAC contol shows no Yes: I'm am trying to fix my mother's Windows which is not allowing her UAC. The yes doesn't show when trying to make changes on the Laptop.I tried using the Lusrmgr but it is Windows Home Version.Tried Recovery and Safe Mode but there is no Administrator active.The Net User...
  7. UAC prompt not showing "YES" button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC prompt not showing "YES" button.: I cannot change any settings nor can I install or uninstall any apps. As I try to do so the user account control dialogue box/prompt box does not show yes button.Please Help!...
  8. UAC prompt not showing "YES" button.

UAC prompt not showing "YES" button.: I cannot change any settings nor can I install or uninstall any apps. As I try to do so the user account control dialogue box/prompt box does not show yes button.Please Help!...
  9. UAC prompt not showing "YES" button.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. UAC don't show YES for any installation of application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UAC don't show YES for any installation of application: I am a windows 10 user. I accidentially lost my administrator account and also lost the administrator privileges. Every time i want to install a downloaded application, a UAC dailog box appears with missing YES button. Plz help me with this issue....