Windows 10: UAC doesn't give optino to click on "Yes".

Discus and support UAC doesn't give optino to click on "Yes". in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I'm currently having issues with granting admin permissions on my Windows 10. Whenever the prompt comes on (during a software installation,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ikechi Onu, Dec 17, 2018.

1. UAC doesn't give optino to click on "Yes".

Hello,

I'm currently having issues with granting admin permissions on my Windows 10. Whenever the prompt comes on (during a software installation, etc.), only "No" shows; "Yes" doesn't appear anymore. Please help!

***Modified title Original: Admin Access ***

:)

Ikechi Onu, Dec 17, 2018
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 17, 2018
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

UAC doesn't give optino to click on "Yes".

Windows 10 UAC problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to disable the UAC-(Select the bar as shown in the below screen shot) and check with the issue. To open User account control settings, follow the steps:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type User account control settings.

UAC doesn't give optino to click on "Yes". 3bad81a6-0885-4c42-b10d-9c53d2f543f7.png

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

UAC doesn't give optino to click on "Yes".

1. UAC doesn't give optino to click on "Yes". - Similar Threads - UAC doesn't optino

2. Remove "Yes" Prompt on UAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove "Yes" Prompt on UAC: Hello all,I would like to know how to remove the "Yes" Prompt from UAC for standard users not giving them the option for even an Administrator password on a device. Is this a GPO related thing or firewall based, if so can you let me know what it is and how to enable...
  3. Remove "Yes" Prompt on UAC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove "Yes" Prompt on UAC: Hello all,I would like to know how to remove the "Yes" Prompt from UAC for standard users not giving them the option for even an Administrator password on a device. Is this a GPO related thing or firewall based, if so can you let me know what it is and how to enable...
  4. UAC yes button miss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC yes button miss: I have both admin account and standard user account for windows 10. As the admin account always show up when PC lock, so I revise the register as following to hide the admin account: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  5. UAC yes button miss

UAC yes button miss: I have both admin account and standard user account for windows 10. As the admin account always show up when PC lock, so I revise the register as following to hide the admin account: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  6. UAC contol shows no Yes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC contol shows no Yes: I'm am trying to fix my mother's Windows which is not allowing her UAC. The yes doesn't show when trying to make changes on the Laptop.I tried using the Lusrmgr but it is Windows Home Version.Tried Recovery and Safe Mode but there is no Administrator active.The Net User...
  7. UAC contol shows no Yes

UAC contol shows no Yes: I'm am trying to fix my mother's Windows which is not allowing her UAC. The yes doesn't show when trying to make changes on the Laptop.I tried using the Lusrmgr but it is Windows Home Version.Tried Recovery and Safe Mode but there is no Administrator active.The Net User...
  8. UAC prompt with no 'Yes' button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UAC prompt with no 'Yes' button: Refering to a response concerning the absence of the yes button from the UAC prompt on January 23 2017. The proposed solution does not work because halfway through it the UAC prompt appears and - yes you guessed it - there's no 'Yes' button!!! Might be a good idea to check...
  9. UAC yes button missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC yes button missing: Hi! Whenever I try to do something on my laptop I get the UAC pop up Access is Denied. It appears that I am no longer an Admin on my own laptop. I have tried several methods of changing my account from Local to Admin with no success. Each time I am taken back to the Access...
  10. UAC freezes when I click yes or any button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UAC freezes when I click yes or any button: Whenever something pops up on user account control (for an update on a game per say) if I click yes (or any button) then it will freeze. I haven't tested leaving it further than about 30 minutes but it just stays frozen. I have windows 10 and Im wondering why this happens. As...