Windows 10: UAC from Registry Editor appear on startup and keep signing me out

Discus and support UAC from Registry Editor appear on startup and keep signing me out in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, So it started yesterday while I was using phone app Unified Remote to control my computer and at some point I accidentally use the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tevalrum, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Tevalrum Win User

UAC from Registry Editor appear on startup and keep signing me out

Hi guys,

So it started yesterday while I was using phone app Unified Remote to control my computer and at some point I accidentally use the power function hibernate, which causes my pc to boot into safe mode after I turned it back on for some reason. Now I tried to use my microsoft account password to login but it's incorrect and I don't remember setting up any other password, or since I use pin to login everyday I could have just forgotten the password, which well made me unable to login. Also I tried to switch to safeboot with network through advance option, but it does not work either it just won't connect at all both ethernet and Wi-Fi on the login screen. though it does accept my microsoft password when it asked for one in the advance option so I'm just utterly confused at that point.

Then I started to looking for solution on the internet and come up with using the bcdedit /deletevalue {default} safeboot and it works. But I didn't use any installation disk or anything because I was panicking *cry, i just immediately went to the Advance Recovery Option menu Command Prompt and run the command, though it works in the end so it was a relief.

But now a new problem appear. Every time, after successfully logging in, a UAC from Registry Editor immediately appear and ask me for a permission. Whether I choose yes or no it will just appear again the next second and even if I don't choose at all and just close the windows a You're about to be sign out notification will appear and it will sign me out of my account and restart my pc. Though fortunately I can click on startmenu before it appear to prevent it from appearing on screen, but it's still there blinking on my taskbar and yes if I click it will sign me out.

Attachment 320762

It's fine for now since I still can use the pc no problem, but i'm worried it will cause a problem in the future since it's related to the registry editor and it keep blinking on the taskbar which is annoying. can anyone suggest a solution? thank you in advance.

:)

Tevalrum, Mar 1, 2021

2. Registry Editor Freezes !!

I HAD TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL STARTING W/MICSOFT 7 PRO. ALSO HAD TO DO A LOT OF FINGER CROSSING!

AND WHEN IT UPDATES IT WENT TO THE NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10. 1511_10586.71 INSTEAD OF THE BUILD 10586.0. 10586.0 WAS THE BUILD THAT HAD THE REGISTRY EDITOR FLAW.

Scanner1142, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Registry editor

Hi Ruben,

Changes made using the Registry Editor can greatly affect how your system works. Should you wish to undo those changes, we suggest that you restore your system to an earlier state. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

You can also find this
    article
    useful for backing up your files before making changes with your registry.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 1, 2021
  4. UAC from Registry Editor appear on startup and keep signing me out

Registry Editor Freezes !!

I HAD TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL STARTING W/MICSOFT 7 PRO. ALSO HAD TO DO A LOT OF FINGER CROSSING!

AND WHEN IT UPDATES IT WENT TO THE NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10. 1511_10586.71 INSTEAD OF THE BUILD 10586.0. 10586.0 WAS THE BUILD THAT HAD THE REGISTRY EDITOR FLAW.

I have tried everything! I finally got an update to Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 14257.rs1_release. 160131.1800 OS Build 14257.1000

Since installing this Build & Version the Registry works great! This particular build is a hit as far as I can tell. No snags I have came across as of now. I do however wish Windows would let you install what programs you want & be able to uninstall the
    ones you do not want. Same thing goes for Security Updates. I have updates for Microsoft services on my system that I do not even have installed.

Scanner1142, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

UAC from Registry Editor appear on startup and keep signing me out

1. UAC from Registry Editor appear on startup and keep signing me out - Similar Threads - UAC Registry Editor

2. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry Editor: Is it a bad policy for anyone to put a screenshot of any part of the Registry Editor here in the Microsoft Community?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editor/0414b1f2-50cf-4d94-9c9f-20665a45b5cb
  3. Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Editor: I am trying to turn on my kernel-mode hardware-enforced stack protection, got to the Registry Editor and do to how sensitive this is I would like to ask if I should make a new FeatureSettings called FeatureSettingsOverride? I was following what it says here...
  4. Computer keeps signing me out

Computer keeps signing me out: Computer sends me back to the login screen after a few minutes using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-signing-me-out/b1214f7b-213d-4f64-8eea-3b5486dc9f53
  5. Computer keeps signing me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps signing me out: Computer sends me back to the login screen after a few minutes using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-signing-me-out/b1214f7b-213d-4f64-8eea-3b5486dc9f53
  6. Registry Editor

Registry Editor: So I was looking for a way to optimize my pc's gaming performance and I tried optimization tweaks and mistakingly messed wth the registry editor and permissions so if i try to open file explorer or most windows apps like RunTimeBroker it says i either don't have it installed...
  7. W11 keeps signing me OUT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 keeps signing me OUT.: HELLO: WELL, here i am again. ON my HP laptop W11, each time i CLICK on something, orREFRESH, it signs me out and wants me to sign in again.I think it might be in settings, but not sure.Is there any way to stop that,THANKS...
  8. W11 keeps signing me OUT.

W11 keeps signing me OUT.: HELLO: WELL, here i am again. ON my HP laptop W11, each time i CLICK on something, orREFRESH, it signs me out and wants me to sign in again.I think it might be in settings, but not sure.Is there any way to stop that,THANKS...
  9. Registry Editor disabling Task Manager at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry Editor disabling Task Manager at startup: A few days back a popup began to appear on startup with Registry Editor asking admin access I accepted then I realised my Task Manager has been disabled. I enabled it from regedit and restarted same popup appears and if I click yes Task Manager is disable and remains enabled...
  10. YOUTUBE KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    YOUTUBE KEEPS SIGNING ME OUT!!: Hello, I have Windows 10 and recently had an issue, and did a system restore. Everything is back to normal, thanks to a tech that helped me with the problem. It would take too long to explain, but now YouTube keeps asking me to sign in and out all...