Windows 10: UAC is blockes

Discus and support UAC is blockes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, CMD, mostly windows command and 3rd party apps. can't open in admin mode. Each time UAC appears and ask for password. Abdul... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by manee001, Apr 23, 2020.

1. manee001 Win User

UAC is blockes

Hi,

CMD, mostly windows command and 3rd party apps. can't open in admin mode. Each time UAC appears and ask for password.

Abdul

:)

manee001, Apr 23, 2020

2. Grant a specific application permanent UAC permission

Hello jaksps,

In line with your concern, User Account Control doesn't have a "allowed-or-blocked" list and disabling the User Account Control involves security risks. Though, there is a workaround to run a program without UAC prompt using Task Scheduler. I'd recommend
    performing the steps suggested by SpiritX MS MVP in this
    thread

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 23, 2020
  3. UAC is reporting that an administrator is blocking access. I am using the the administrator account.

Original Title: Unchangeable User Account Control.

I am trying to re-install printer software from a CD, however UAC is reporting that an administrator is blocking access. I am using the the administrator account and have set UAC to the lowest privacy level, but the UAC is still blocking me from loading
    set-up on the CD. Thanks for any suggestions.

Tgkern1810, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

UAC is blockes

Windows 10 UAC problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to disable the UAC-(Select the bar as shown in the below screen shot) and check with the issue. To open User account control settings, follow the steps:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type User account control settings.

UAC is blockes 3bad81a6-0885-4c42-b10d-9c53d2f543f7.png

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

UAC is blockes

1. UAC is blockes - Similar Threads - UAC blockes

2. UAC blocking application installation all the sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC blocking application installation all the sudden: Anyone please help, Why all the sudden about 4 months ago can we not install software using an admin account without the UAC interfering? This is affecting our ability to install from our RMM as well. Silent switches are not working anymore and the only thing that seems to...
  3. UAC blocking application installation all the sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC blocking application installation all the sudden: Anyone please help, Why all the sudden about 4 months ago can we not install software using an admin account without the UAC interfering? This is affecting our ability to install from our RMM as well. Silent switches are not working anymore and the only thing that seems to...
  4. UAC blocking application installation all the sudden

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Get UAC error "this app has been blocked for your protection" when run the application on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Get UAC error "this app has been blocked for your protection" when run the application on...: dont want to fix the problem via change the UAC: run all administrators in in admin approval modeany other way to fix the issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-uac-error-this-app-has-been-blocked-for-your/9fba48a4-dc21-4d53-b65d-3078ac49d48e
  6. Get UAC error "this app has been blocked for your protection" when run the application on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get UAC error "this app has been blocked for your protection" when run the application on...: dont want to fix the problem via change the UAC: run all administrators in in admin approval modeany other way to fix the issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-uac-error-this-app-has-been-blocked-for-your/9fba48a4-dc21-4d53-b65d-3078ac49d48e
  7. Get UAC error "this app has been blocked for your protection" when run the application on...

8. Is possible to block local login from an account but allow "run as"or UAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is possible to block local login from an account but allow "run as"or UAC: I want to remove admin rights from local accounts, but have a special account used forand only for elevation prompt in UAC or RunAS, the special account should cannot logon to the system.Is it possible?I tried to set "Deny log on locally", but unfortunately this account...
  9. Is possible to block local login from an account but allow "run as"or UAC

Is possible to block local login from an account but allow "run as"or UAC: I want to remove admin rights from local accounts, but have a special account used forand only for elevation prompt in UAC or RunAS, the special account should cannot logon to the system.Is it possible?I tried to set "Deny log on locally", but unfortunately this account...
  10. Is possible to block local login from an account but allow "run as"or UAC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. UAC is reporting that an administrator is blocking access. I am using the the administrator account