Windows 10: UAC is blockes

Discus and support UAC is blockes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, CMD, mostly windows command and 3rd party apps. can't open in admin mode. Each time UAC appears and ask for password. Abdul... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by manee001, Apr 23, 2020.

1. manee001 Win User

UAC is blockes

Hi,

CMD, mostly windows command and 3rd party apps. can't open in admin mode. Each time UAC appears and ask for password.

Abdul

:)

manee001, Apr 23, 2020

2. Grant a specific application permanent UAC permission

Hello jaksps,

In line with your concern, User Account Control doesn't have a "allowed-or-blocked" list and disabling the User Account Control involves security risks. Though, there is a workaround to run a program without UAC prompt using Task Scheduler. I'd recommend
    performing the steps suggested by SpiritX MS MVP in this
    thread

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 23, 2020
  3. UAC is reporting that an administrator is blocking access. I am using the the administrator account.

Original Title: Unchangeable User Account Control.

I am trying to re-install printer software from a CD, however UAC is reporting that an administrator is blocking access. I am using the the administrator account and have set UAC to the lowest privacy level, but the UAC is still blocking me from loading
    set-up on the CD. Thanks for any suggestions.

Tgkern1810, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

UAC is blockes

Windows 10 UAC problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to disable the UAC-(Select the bar as shown in the below screen shot) and check with the issue. To open User account control settings, follow the steps:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type User account control settings.

UAC is blockes 3bad81a6-0885-4c42-b10d-9c53d2f543f7.png

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

UAC is blockes

1. UAC is blockes - Similar Threads - UAC blockes

2. UAC blocking me after upgrade, even though it's turned off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC blocking me after upgrade, even though it's turned off: In my main admin account, UAB blocks Device Manager and Disk Manager -- even though I've turned off UAC in User Account Control Settings. AFAIK, this happened only after the problem filled forced upgrade in March from 1909 to 2004 19041.1). I did enable the hidden admin...
  3. UAC prompt for Task Manager. MMC blocked. What happened?

in Windows 10 Support
    UAC prompt for Task Manager. MMC blocked. What happened?: I don't know if a recent Windows 10 update changed something, or if I have a virus, or what, but my Win 10 Pro 64bit computer is behaving differently today than a day or so ago. If I try to open the Task Manager I get a UAC prompt. If I try to open Computer Management, I...
  4. Windows 10 Prompting UAC or completely blocking certain Built-in windows apps Such as...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Prompting UAC or completely blocking certain Built-in windows apps Such as...: So I've been having this issue for a couple of months now where When I go to, view my partitions or force close an app, for example, User account control activates and Sometimes Completely Blocks an app from opening, even though its one of Microsoft's own apps and have...
  5. Windows 10 update / Recovery / Reinstall / Absolute Nightmare! UAC Windows Defender BLOCK!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update / Recovery / Reinstall / Absolute Nightmare! UAC Windows Defender BLOCK!!!: Im doing this as a last ditch effort to save my computer that I just bought 3 months prior to the mid October Update. I have had numerous calls to support about this issue and there seems to be no answers , Ill give you the short version.... the Update that was sent out...
  6. UAC Blocking WINRAR exe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC Blocking WINRAR exe.: If I have a RAR file in a Program Files folder and try to unRAR it I get this... [img] The same file in the Downloads folder can be unRAR'd no problem. This started happening around 1 month ago, so something has changed in UAC. I am the only admin on this PC. How do I...
  7. UAC Blocking a program I have been using since august 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC Blocking a program I have been using since august 2019: Why all of a sudden I get ArcSoft application blocked by Admin and I am the only Admin on this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uac-blocking-a-program-i-have-been-using-since/44b1f455-370a-4352-9d15-ed177f05ac59
  8. UAC blocks executable apps with revoked certificates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    UAC blocks executable apps with revoked certificates in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In Windows 10/8/7/Vista OS, User Account Control (UAC) is a feature that was designed to prevent unauthorized changes to your operating system. In today’s post, […] This article UAC blocks executable apps with revoked certificates in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  9. UAC is blocking apps and preventing some games from updating.

UAC is blocking apps and preventing some games from updating.: After the upgrade to 1903 Classic shell is being blocked "This app has been blocked for your protection. An administrator has blocked you from running this app." Now just most recently my games in origin will not update stating I must approve when the UAC pop up appears. I...
  10. UAC logs to check why Application was Blocked?

UAC logs to check why Application was Blocked?: Where can I check all the UAC logs that were blocked? I checked in the Event Viewer under all the Windows logs but did not find anything that had to do with UAC blocking an application. Is there a way to check these logs? Thanks! 119125

Users found this page by searching for:

1. UAC is reporting that an administrator is blocking access. I am using the the administrator account