Windows 10: UAC keeps disabling

Discus and support UAC keeps disabling in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why UAC keeps disabling? I ran AV scan, sfc, tried to delete EnableLUA key. This is 4th forum that I ask, so PLEASE HELP! 126659 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WatermelonPL, Feb 5, 2019.

1. UAC keeps disabling

Why UAC keeps disabling? I ran AV scan, sfc, tried to delete EnableLUA key. This is 4th forum that I ask, so PLEASE HELP!

:)

WatermelonPL, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 UAC problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to disable the UAC-(Select the bar as shown in the below screen shot) and check with the issue. To open User account control settings, follow the steps:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type User account control settings.

UAC keeps disabling 3bad81a6-0885-4c42-b10d-9c53d2f543f7.png

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Problem with UAC in win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To disable UAC prompts, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• In the search bar, type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Click on User Accounts and again click on User Accounts.
    • Click on Change User account control settings.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt.
    • Drag the box from Always Notify to Never Notify and click on OK.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt (if asked again).

Important: Turning off UAC reduces the security of your computer and may expose you to increased risk from malicious software. We do not recommend leaving UAC disabled.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 5, 2019
  4. UAC keeps disabling

Grant a specific application permanent UAC permission

Hello jaksps,

In line with your concern, User Account Control doesn't have a "allowed-or-blocked" list and disabling the User Account Control involves security risks. Though, there is a workaround to run a program without UAC prompt using Task Scheduler. I'd recommend
    performing the steps suggested by SpiritX MS MVP in this
    thread

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

UAC keeps disabling

1. UAC keeps disabling - Similar Threads - UAC keeps disabling

2. Disable UAC using powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable UAC using powershell: Hi team, I have a script that runs via task scheduler for the script to run it has to open powershell as adminso the issue is when the script runs during the schedule, there is a popup that wants the user to click ok to open powershell as adminis there a script that i can add...
  3. Disable UAC using powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable UAC using powershell: Hi team, I have a script that runs via task scheduler for the script to run it has to open powershell as adminso the issue is when the script runs during the schedule, there is a popup that wants the user to click ok to open powershell as adminis there a script that i can add...
  4. Disabling UAC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disabling UAC: I just disabled UAC because “Rockstar Games Launcher” always gave me a notification about making changes to the pc and I always had to accept it. It got kinda annoying because it showed always when I launched GTA V. I disabled the UAC completely but now I’m kinda scared that...
  5. Disable UAC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable UAC: How do I log in as administrator on my personal laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-uac/a491df47-4ce9-4534-aeee-5be6de4c1b37
  6. Disable UAC using the registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disable UAC using the registry: Disable UAC using the registry The instructions are as follows: Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE >Microsoft > Windows >CurrentVersion > Policies >System. On the right pane find the EnableLUA. Right-click on it and selectModify. Set the DWORD value data to0, and...
  7. DISABLE UAC WIN 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    DISABLE UAC WIN 10: How to disable/enable UAC using the register https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-uac-win-10/220cfc17-999b-48d5-a7b2-350811242250
  8. Can't keep UAC disabled (never notify)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't keep UAC disabled (never notify): It's easy to do Enable or Disable UAC prompt for Built-in Administrator in Windows | Windows 10 Tutorials (Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account = Enabled). It works for a few reboots. Then it's magically back to Disabled (and action center says "You must...
  9. UAC popups even when uac is disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC popups even when uac is disabled: As always the first thing i do on a windows installation is disable that damn UAC, i don't need windows to add another popup "are you sure you want to run this" when i myself click on an executable to run it. Now, for some weird reason on Windows 10, even with uac disabled it...
  10. Disable UAC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable UAC: With the earlier builds, I had UAC disabled in the registry( just as I do for my host machine Windows 8.0 Pro) and everything worked fine. It was in your sister forum eightforums tutorial that I learned how to disable UAC in Windows 8. I also use Start8 and Windowblinds on...