Windows 10: UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store

Discus and support UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I wondered if it possible to enable UAC for Microsoft Store. I want users in my organization to access the store and click Install, but will have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MaorZo, Nov 8, 2018.

1. MaorZo Win User

UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store

Hi,

I wondered if it possible to enable UAC for Microsoft Store.

I want users in my organization to access the store and click Install, but will have to enter Administrative privilege.

I did a test - i logged in with a simple user and i managed to download Instagram app. it didn't asked me for Administrative privilege at all.

Is it something that can be implemented somehow?

(GPO is preferred)

Thanks,

Maor.

:)

MaorZo, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Outrigger Win User

UAC Window/PopUp

Just recently after the last Windows 10 update the UAC popup window is not displaying fully. Only the buttons without the words "YES" , "NO" and the outline of the popup window are shown.

Outrigger, Nov 8, 2018
  3. [Urgent] Windows 7 AMD Chipset Install - Totalied by WIN7 Popup

being windows 7 & also a new computer??? Im guessing the popup was UAC

FreedomEclipse, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 UAC problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to disable the UAC-(Select the bar as shown in the below screen shot) and check with the issue. To open User account control settings, follow the steps:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type User account control settings.

UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store 3bad81a6-0885-4c42-b10d-9c53d2f543f7.png

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - UAC Popup window

2. UAC app permission popup stays in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC app permission popup stays in my taskbar: I don't remember the last time it showed up asking if I want to give permission to an app without me having to click the icon on my taskbar first. For instance, every time I go to install an nvidia driver, it doesn't even begin until I remember to click the UAC shield icon...
  3. UAC app permission popup stays in my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC app permission popup stays in my taskbar: I don't remember the last time it showed up asking if I want to give permission to an app without me having to click the icon on my taskbar first. For instance, every time I go to install an nvidia driver, it doesn't even begin until I remember to click the UAC shield icon...
  4. Microsoft UAC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft UAC: Hi Everyone,I tried to change from my local administrator account to my Microsoft account on my Windows 10 laptops' settings page. I was told my password was incorrect, so I changed my password. Upon successfully logging in, an Edge webpage opened showing my Microsoft account...
  5. Microsoft UAC

Microsoft UAC: Hi Everyone,I tried to change from my local administrator account to my Microsoft account on my Windows 10 laptops' settings page. I was told my password was incorrect, so I changed my password. Upon successfully logging in, an Edge webpage opened showing my Microsoft account...
  6. Microsoft UAC

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. UAC and microsoft store connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC and microsoft store connection: hey mods, Can someone help me with this nonsense? See this thread on S/O and search for the terms""ivan.sim writes in his answer"": https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26208848/xampp-installation-on-win-8-1-with-uac-warning in that post, someone says that since win 8.1,...
  8. the Microsoft Windows Popup

the Microsoft Windows Popup: is stopping resetting my desktop windows 10 computer on pretty much everything what is my Windows Password for Administrator would 'help have no idea Raewyn Dowd...
  9. Windows 10 store popup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 store popup: I am on a fully unlocked and activated copy of Windows 10, and s mode is disabled. When I open a portable install, it says that i should go to the microsoft store to get it, and two buttons: Get apps from Store or Install anyway. It also has an icon of this guy and a...
  10. UAC popups even when uac is disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC popups even when uac is disabled: As always the first thing i do on a windows installation is disable that damn UAC, i don't need windows to add another popup "are you sure you want to run this" when i myself click on an executable to run it. Now, for some weird reason on Windows 10, even with uac disabled it...