Windows 10: UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store

Discus and support UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I wondered if it possible to enable UAC for Microsoft Store. I want users in my organization to access the store and click Install, but will have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MaorZo, Nov 8, 2018.

1. MaorZo Win User

UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store

Hi,

I wondered if it possible to enable UAC for Microsoft Store.

I want users in my organization to access the store and click Install, but will have to enter Administrative privilege.

I did a test - i logged in with a simple user and i managed to download Instagram app. it didn't asked me for Administrative privilege at all.

Is it something that can be implemented somehow?

(GPO is preferred)

Thanks,

Maor.

:)

MaorZo, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Outrigger Win User

UAC Window/PopUp

Just recently after the last Windows 10 update the UAC popup window is not displaying fully. Only the buttons without the words "YES" , "NO" and the outline of the popup window are shown.

Outrigger, Nov 8, 2018
  3. [Urgent] Windows 7 AMD Chipset Install - Totalied by WIN7 Popup

being windows 7 & also a new computer??? Im guessing the popup was UAC

FreedomEclipse, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 UAC problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to disable the UAC-(Select the bar as shown in the below screen shot) and check with the issue. To open User account control settings, follow the steps:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type User account control settings.

UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store 3bad81a6-0885-4c42-b10d-9c53d2f543f7.png

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. UAC Popup window for Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - UAC Popup window

2. microsoft family features popups

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft family features popups: So I keep receiving popup tabs from a microsoft app called "Microsoft family features". they happen every time I boot up Windows, and commonly occur every 30 minutes before stopping completely after a few times. It asks me to sign into my microsoft account so I can send my...
  3. Windows 10 - UAC Popup only displays "NO" option. Account changed to standard from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 - UAC Popup only displays "NO" option. Account changed to standard from...: Well, pretty much the title. [ATTACH] So I tried everything, but everything ask for admin permissions so I couldnt do anything, I installed windows 10 on a USB to boot to windows repair to be able to get command prompt and from there I created the cmd.exe to sethc.exe...
  4. UAC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UAC: why does windows 10 sometimes ask for an admin password and at other times asks for the admin pin after feature update 1809? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uac/9834c5c3-fd26-462e-86d8-118ed77ee361
  5. UAC - To be or not to be?

UAC - To be or not to be?: I find that the UAC control can be a bit overbearing, not sure if thats the best description but - would it make any difference if I shut it down??? 96420
  6. UAC popups even when uac is disabled

UAC popups even when uac is disabled: As always the first thing i do on a windows installation is disable that damn UAC, i don't need windows to add another popup "are you sure you want to run this" when i myself click on an executable to run it. Now, for some weird reason on Windows 10, even with uac disabled it...
  7. UAC Off and needs to be but store and edge won't work

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC Off and needs to be but store and edge won't work: We have to turn off the UAC because of a old software package we use but this stops us being able to use the store and edge due to the cannot be used on the built in admin account. Anyone know a way around this. Or a better way of doing this Also as our group policy are...
  8. 2 Win10 comps running same progm, UAC popup on one but not other?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Win10 comps running same progm, UAC popup on one but not other?!: I have 2 desktops with 64-bit Windows 10 Home installed. On both computers, the UAC settings are the same -- the highest setting (always notify when apps try to install stuff or when I make changes). On both computers, I install the same program (FujiXerox Docuworks 8.05)...
  9. Have trouble logging in sometimes, UAC popups do not work

in Windows 10 Support
    Have trouble logging in sometimes, UAC popups do not work: i apologize for bad quality pictures in this thread, i could only take pictures on my phone for these problems. I have 3 problems that are quite major for me currently. These started happening after windows installed cumulative update 1607. I had a memory leak, very major,...
  10. Disable "Search for app in the store" popup

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable "Search for app in the store" popup: Hi, We've recently installed some new computers with Windows 10 and when we open one of the programs on them this box pops up every time. When you click no the application will open. Is there any way to stop this box from coming up? [img] 104132