Windows 10: uac prompt background image has been changed and i want to reset it

Discus and support uac prompt background image has been changed and i want to reset it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; uac prompt background image has been changed and i want to reset it ,and i tryed the a "Repair Upgrade",but it doesn't work.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 腾飞王_861, Jan 20, 2019.

1. uac prompt background image has been changed and i want to reset it

uac prompt background image has been changed and i want to reset it ,and i tryed the a "Repair Upgrade",but it doesn't work.

:)

腾飞王_861, Jan 20, 2019

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    UAC prompt really frustrating problem.

Hi Mitch,

For us to isolate what is causing the UAC issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Can you provide us a sample screenshot of the UAC prompt?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 20, 2019
  4. uac prompt background image has been changed and i want to reset it

Problem with UAC in win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To disable UAC prompts, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• In the search bar, type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Click on User Accounts and again click on User Accounts.
    • Click on Change User account control settings.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt.
    • Drag the box from Always Notify to Never Notify and click on OK.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt (if asked again).

Important: Turning off UAC reduces the security of your computer and may expose you to increased risk from malicious software. We do not recommend leaving UAC disabled.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

uac prompt background image has been changed and i want to reset it

1. uac prompt background image has been changed and i want to reset it - Similar Threads - uac prompt background

2. UAC prompt pops up when I want to reset pc window11..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC prompt pops up when I want to reset pc window11..: Hello, as the title suggests, I am having an issue with the UAC prompt. It turns out that I can't download certain things or update programs since the UAC's yes button is missing. I understand that this happens when there is no other administrator account that exists in the...
  3. UAC prompt pops up when I want to reset pc window11..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC prompt pops up when I want to reset pc window11..: Hello, as the title suggests, I am having an issue with the UAC prompt. It turns out that I can't download certain things or update programs since the UAC's yes button is missing. I understand that this happens when there is no other administrator account that exists in the...
  4. UAC Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC Prompt: Hi,I will like to know what is the best practice User Access Control for end user in the case of their Laptop joined Domain.QNS:They still can access using local admin when their PC is joined to domain? How can i avoid there OR that is the nature of it?ThanksRaymond...
  5. UAC Prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC Prompt: Hi,I will like to know what is the best practice User Access Control for end user in the case of their Laptop joined Domain.QNS:They still can access using local admin when their PC is joined to domain? How can i avoid there OR that is the nature of it?ThanksRaymond...
  6. Rundll32 UAC prompts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rundll32 UAC prompts: I know this issue kinda persistent through ages and windows versions. But has anybody ever found a fix for it apart from repair install? First I had this issue when I want to open my audio devices/sound controls (first on win7 but after a while I got it on win10 too) , now I...
  7. UAC Elevation prompts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC Elevation prompts?: Which is more secure regards to the UAC Elevation prompt? And which one should I select for the Admin account? Prompt for Credentials on the Secure Desktop or Prompt for Credentials? 137776
  8. UAC Prompt

UAC Prompt: I am having difficulty accessing a website or PowerPoint document due to an issue with the UAC prompt. When the prompt comes up, I manually enter the username and password. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Fakep@ssword1 The UAC prompt goes away for a split...
  9. UAC prompt has a background image instead of just being gray.

UAC prompt has a background image instead of just being gray.: Hello, I'm having an unusual problem where the background of the User Account Control prompt has an image instead of just being a solid color. I can't for the life of me figure out how it even happened in the first place. To make matters worse, it's a private image that's...
  10. Change UAC prompt Behavior for Administrators in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change UAC prompt Behavior for Administrators in Windows: How to: Change UAC prompt Behavior for Administrators in Windows How to Change User Account Control (UAC) prompt Behavior for Administrators in Windows When administrator account before starting a program or task that requires a full administrator access token. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. UAC prompt has an background image of Windows Update instead of grey