Windows 10: UAC Prompt no longer follows system theme (dark mode)

Discus and support UAC Prompt no longer follows system theme (dark mode) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Version 2004 How it used to look Version 20H2 How it looks now submitted by /u/inhognitoGAMER [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/inhognitoGAMER, Oct 22, 2020.

1. UAC Prompt no longer follows system theme (dark mode)

/u/inhognitoGAMER, Oct 22, 2020
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Oct 22, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

UAC Prompt no longer follows system theme (dark mode)

Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

UAC Prompt no longer follows system theme (dark mode)

1. UAC Prompt no longer follows system theme (dark mode) - Similar Threads - UAC Prompt longer

2. UAC Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC Prompt: Hi,I will like to know what is the best practice User Access Control for end user in the case of their Laptop joined Domain.QNS:They still can access using local admin when their PC is joined to domain? How can i avoid there OR that is the nature of it?ThanksRaymond...
  3. UAC Prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UAC Prompt: Hi,I will like to know what is the best practice User Access Control for end user in the case of their Laptop joined Domain.QNS:They still can access using local admin when their PC is joined to domain? How can i avoid there OR that is the nature of it?ThanksRaymond...
  4. Themes & Dark Mode Browswer problem.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Themes & Dark Mode Browswer problem.: So, I'm having a problem with something related to my browser and my themes & night mode. This happens with both Firefox my default & Edge. After an update from Windows at some point just a day or two after Valentine's Day, my browser doesn't want to display my theme or use...
  5. Dark mode not working on command prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode not working on command prompt: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/westo48 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4glnr/dark_mode_not_working_on_command_prompt/
  6. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  8. dark theme

dark theme: need dark theme for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/4752842f-8df5-4a38-83a8-590fbb1edad8
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243