Windows 10: UAC yes button miss

Discus and support UAC yes button miss in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have both admin account and standard user account for windows 10. As the admin account always show up when PC lock, so I revise the register as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cchens, May 20, 2022.

1. cchens Win User

UAC yes button miss

I have both admin account and standard user account for windows 10. As the admin account always show up when PC lock, so I revise the register as following to hide the admin account: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList\admin REG_DWORD 0revise the admin as 0Then, I have problem. After restarting my system, the admin account was hided. however, when I need the admin access, the User Account Control only show NO, and no place to put the admin name and password, and no YES button. I tried the following methods online, but not work.Fir

:)

cchens, May 20, 2022

2. UAC yes button missing

Hi Bryan,

would this tutorial hide your accounts list?

Enable or Disable Account in Windows 10

UAC yes button miss [​IMG]

W10 Tweaker, May 20, 2022
  3. Bree Win User
    UAC yes button missing

Welcome to Ten Forums bvb4017

When there is no 'Yes' button in the UAC it means there are NO admin accounts on this PC. This can happen if you deliberately or accidentally demote your user account from an administrator to a Standard user. This tutorial by @Try3 should help....

Fix UAC prompt has grayed out or missing Yes button in Windows 10

4. UAC yes button miss

Any way to enable an admin password for UAC in windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open User Account Control Settings by clicking the Start button.
    • Then type uac, and then click Change User Account Control settings.

• Do one of the following:
    • To turn off UAC, move the slider to the Never notify position, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You will need to restart your computer for UAC to be turned off.
    • To turn on UAC, move the slider to choose when you want to be notified, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, May 20, 2022
Thema:

UAC yes button miss

1. UAC yes button miss - Similar Threads - UAC yes button

2. uac yes button missing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uac yes button missing windows 11: Hello, I have Windows 11 on my laptop. I am logged in as an administrator user. I mistakenly changed the account I was using to log in to a normal account in computer management. That is, I exited the administrator mode. Now I want to go back to admin mode. No matter what I...
  3. uac yes button missing windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uac yes button missing windows 11: Hello, I have Windows 11 on my laptop. I am logged in as an administrator user. I mistakenly changed the account I was using to log in to a normal account in computer management. That is, I exited the administrator mode. Now I want to go back to admin mode. No matter what I...
  4. UAC yes button miss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC yes button miss: I have both admin account and standard user account for windows 10. As the admin account always show up when PC lock, so I revise the register as following to hide the admin account: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  5. UAC yes button miss

UAC yes button miss: I have both admin account and standard user account for windows 10. As the admin account always show up when PC lock, so I revise the register as following to hide the admin account: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  6. UAC Prompt YES Button gone/missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC Prompt YES Button gone/missing: Getting a problem with blank/missing YES option when trying to execute anything that requires UAC prompt.The NO option is there just fine, only the YES is missing.This is a new installation of Windows 10 logged in with microsoft account A and assigned admin role.Once fully...
  7. UAC Prompt YES Button gone/missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC Prompt YES Button gone/missing: Getting a problem with blank/missing YES option when trying to execute anything that requires UAC prompt.The NO option is there just fine, only the YES is missing.This is a new installation of Windows 10 logged in with microsoft account A and assigned admin role.Once fully...
  8. UAC Prompt YES Button gone/missing

9. UAC prompt with no 'Yes' button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UAC prompt with no 'Yes' button: Refering to a response concerning the absence of the yes button from the UAC prompt on January 23 2017. The proposed solution does not work because halfway through it the UAC prompt appears and - yes you guessed it - there's no 'Yes' button!!! Might be a good idea to check...
  10. UAC yes button missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC yes button missing: Hi! Whenever I try to do something on my laptop I get the UAC pop up Access is Denied. It appears that I am no longer an Admin on my own laptop. I have tried several methods of changing my account from Local to Admin with no success. Each time I am taken back to the Access...