Windows 10: Uanble to download language pack for translator app

Discus and support Uanble to download language pack for translator app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use translator a lot, and want to use it offline if necessary, on my Windows 10 laptop. I have tried to download the Greek language pack using ... /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SaggyMaggyPoo, May 4, 2021.

1. Uanble to download language pack for translator app

I use translator a lot, and want to use it offline if necessary, on my Windows 10 laptop. I have tried to download the Greek language pack using ... / language packs / install in the app but nothing happens. I also tried to download Spanish as a test, and again nothing happens. I also have translator installed on a Lenovo Android tablet, and was able to download the Greek language pack for offline use in a couple of minutes today. So I can download it no problem on an Android tablet, but not on a W10 laptop. Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?

:)

SaggyMaggyPoo, May 4, 2021

2. Uanble to download language pack for translator app

I use translator a lot, and want to use it offline if necessary, on my Windows 10 laptop.

I have tried to download the Greek language pack using ... / language packs / install in the app but nothing happens. I also tried to download Spanish as a test, and again nothing happens.

I also have translator installed on a Lenovo Android tablet, and was able to download the Greek language pack for offline use in a couple of minutes today.

So I can download it no problem on an Android tablet, but not on a W10 laptop.

Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?

SaggyMaggyPoo, May 4, 2021
  3. Translator app - Offline language pack download error

Hello. I've been having an issue with the Translator app. I'm unable to download language packs. I've repeatedly got the message - Can't download, Try again later. Despite trying setting the battery saver to off, and rebooting, and a soft reset. I need
    one of those language packs urgently in that app. What to do?

aneishgoel, May 4, 2021
  4. Solene R. Win User

Uanble to download language pack for translator app

Windows phone 8 translator app cannot download language packs

Hello wilmackie,

Thank you for your post.

I understand that you can't download language pack trough the Translator app.

Do you have enought memory available?

Is this happening for all language packs?

You can try to desinstall and reinstall the app one more time, just in case.

Best regards

Solene R., May 4, 2021
Thema:

Uanble to download language pack for translator app

1. Uanble to download language pack for translator app - Similar Threads - Uanble download language

2. Translation issue after language pack installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Translation issue after language pack installation.: Hi,I installed .NET 4.7.2 language pack for chinese-simplified. But my default strings where not gets translated. I can't able to find the presentationcore.resources dll in the windows folder. Please help me out if you know any solution for this....
  3. Translation issue after language pack installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translation issue after language pack installation.: Hi,I installed .NET 4.7.2 language pack for chinese-simplified. But my default strings where not gets translated. I can't able to find the presentationcore.resources dll in the windows folder. Please help me out if you know any solution for this....
  4. Translation issue after language pack installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Language Pack Download

Language Pack Download: Hello there,I am trying to download a language pack. I've never had problems with this previously, but now I get the error code 0x80070422. I followed the advice I found here for instructions on how to fix the error.Following the site's advice, I've tapped Win-key + R, and...
  6. Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything: Hi,I am trying to install language packs on a Surface Go 3 tablet with Windows 11.The language that was originally installed was Dutch-Netherlands. I want to change it to English UK or English US but also other languages.I followed all the steps that should be taken to change...
  7. Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything

Windows 11 Language Packs not translating everything: Hi,I am trying to install language packs on a Surface Go 3 tablet with Windows 11.The language that was originally installed was Dutch-Netherlands. I want to change it to English UK or English US but also other languages.I followed all the steps that should be taken to change...
  8. urdu language pack for translation

in Windows 10 Customization
    urdu language pack for translation: I need help to get Urdu Language Pack for instant Translation from English to Urdu in MS word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urdu-language-pack-for-translation/727ff9a0-1f51-4fa5-bfdd-1c8958a55f53
  9. Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Translator unable to download offline language packs in another computer: Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Translator (latest version 5.6.0.0) from Microsoft Store on another computer as well as three language packs so I can translate offline. I installed the same app in another computer also from Microsoft Store but despite installing and...
  10. Language packs downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language packs downloading: I can't download English(US) speech and handwriting packs. How can I do it? Please, give me help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs-downloading/cfdc0dbc-12d8-40f2-a5cc-f39df7bc8b9d