Windows 10: UAS Disk connection problem

Discus and support UAS Disk connection problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Wondering why UAS disk on repeated restart is alternatively connected and disconnected (not shows up). Connected follows disconnected and disconnected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by donli, Feb 27, 2021.

1. donli Win User

UAS Disk connection problem

Wondering why UAS disk on repeated restart is alternatively connected and disconnected (not shows up).
    Connected follows disconnected and disconnected follows connected.
    USB suspend is disabled, drivers updated, no hidden devices etc.

:)

donli, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Arctucas Win User

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue UAS Disk connection problem :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Feb 27, 2021
  4. UAS Disk connection problem

Win 10 broke my UA-4FX functionality!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Roland are working on an update to their drivers but it isn't quite ready yet. Hopefully they'll have something available for us soon.

Reference, http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...9fd7384?page=2&tab=question&status=AllReplies

Thanks for your patience.

• Can you see any error code along with the message, while trying to create a recovery disk?
    In order to create a recovery disk, follow the steps below;

• Type “Recovery” in search box and press Enter.
    • Select the option to create a recovery disc and follow the prompts to create a recovery disc.
    Please follow the below link and check if it helps. Applies to Windows 10.

Create a USB recovery drive

Please do reply if you have any queries. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

UAS Disk connection problem

1. UAS Disk connection problem - Similar Threads - UAS Disk connection

2. USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device is showing no media in Disk managment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device is showing no media in Disk managment: I have attached a new NVME M2 SSD in external casing and connected it to computer it is showing it in Device manager and Disk management . but in disk management it shows No media , as a result i am not able access drive .i am using windows 10 and it's updated....
  3. Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device: Alright this thread will be used for internets great minds that pry on Microsoft looking to upload their brain power not for Microsoft to reply with standard stuff. Now it is a question and a plea for help is I'm at a roads end. *******Lets Begin, okay so im using a middle...
  4. Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device: Alright this thread will be used for internets great minds that pry on Microsoft looking to upload their brain power not for Microsoft to reply with standard stuff. Now it is a question and a plea for help is I'm at a roads end. *******Lets Begin, okay so im using a middle...
  5. UAS Disk connection problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UAS Disk connection problem: Wondering why UAS disk on repeated restart is alternatively connected and disconnected (not shows up). Connected follows disconnected and disconnected follows connected. USB suspend is disabled, drivers updated, no hidden devices etc. 175001
  6. Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device

Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device: Hi there, I have a 1 TB Seagate Expansion Portable hard drive which is almost 4 months old. A few days ago, when I tried to use the safely remove feature I got the error message "Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI UAS Mass Storage Device" "This device is currently in use....
  7. Setting UA

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting UA: I want change Administrator settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-ua/fcde8f6a-6d90-4fb3-810c-e0cf03109735
  8. Since v1803 - Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI (UAS) MSD

Since v1803 - Problem Ejecting USB Attached SCSI (UAS) MSD: Please pardon any first post missteps - I have been a follower of these forums since Win7, and I find myself needing the great information contained herein even more now that I made the leap of faith to Win10 last December. Since I got my current Dell XPS8920 system using...
  9. Problem while connecting external hard disk

Problem while connecting external hard disk: When i connect my hdd ,it sAYSpower DRAWING TOOMUCH and sometimes it doesn't support when i connect other usb no problem is there. Help 56792
  10. Windows 10 UA Not Liking It

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 UA Not Liking It: Several issues after upgrade: 1)VPN Remote desk top icon does not load, but configuration still works to connect? 2)You cant turn off Contana, I'm not keen on this, its bothersome. I had it shut off completely before upgrade. 3)High contrast settings still not fixed. Now,...