Windows 10: Uauthorized Microsoft Purchase

Discus and support Uauthorized Microsoft Purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I was recently billed for a purchase that was not authorized by me or even a family member. The order number comes as below: Msft* <e0200abuy0>... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PontshoMatlhebegoane, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Uauthorized Microsoft Purchase

Hi,

I was recently billed for a purchase that was not authorized by me or even a family member. The order number comes as below:

Msft* <e0200abuy0>

This is an account from South Africa. How do I even follow this up as it's quite a significant amount?

Thanks, and regards.

:)

PontshoMatlhebegoane, Mar 16, 2020

2. Microsoft Jigsaw: cannot purchase more puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to logout and login into computer and then try to purchase the puzzle collection and check if the issue persists or not.

I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Uauthorized Microsoft Purchase

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Uauthorized Microsoft Purchase

1. Uauthorized Microsoft Purchase - Similar Threads - Uauthorized Microsoft Purchase

2. microsoft 365 purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft 365 purchase: I renewed my subscription to 365 today and am being told I need to purchase stillor to contact my admin for a license to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365-purchase/f6b0b4fc-4ba5-4684-b16d-38c9cd818f2d
  3. Microsoft purchase not downloading!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft purchase not downloading!: Morning! Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!! I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!! After several attempts I am given a box to get...
  4. Microsoft purchase not downloading!

Microsoft purchase not downloading!: Morning! Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!! I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!! After several attempts I am given a box to get...
  5. Microsoft OS Purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft OS Purchase: I no longer have the PC where I purchased a Microsoft pro license. How do I transfer that to a new PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-os-purchase/17adbeda-bf6a-4ab5-aa17-6a3ef32c57ba
  6. Microsoft purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft purchases: I bought save the world on my pc in the microsoft store and I launched fortnite but it said that it wasn’t purchased I was wondering if I need to link my microsoft account to my epic acount to use it if so please tell me....
  7. Microsoft Office Purchase

Microsoft Office Purchase: In November 2019, I purchased a digital version of Microsoft Office. Yesterday, September 28, I had to update Windows 10 and afterwards, I was unable to click on any of my MS Office products. It seemed like they were uninstalled or deleted. Therefore, I had to purchase...
  8. Microsoft purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft purchase: Unable to buy bonus to continue with candy crush game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-purchase/37236563-a6fd-4784-896c-42b4bbf19b82
  9. Microsoft purchase

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft purchase: Hello, so i purchased a game from the Microsoft store and the trial came with the computer. The trial version runs incredibly well at around 90 fps but once i bought the game for a little over 30 dollars it will start up for a few seconds and crash, it will not let me refund...
  10. Microsoft Purchase Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Purchase Scam: Hey guys 1st time here, just thought I'd share this since I haven't seen anyone else report this. Anyways this is another scam similar to the ones where you'll get spooked into contacting a listed "Microsoft tech support". A support who sounds like he just learned english...