Windows 10: UBI SOFT Giving away 7 frree games

Discus and support UBI SOFT Giving away 7 frree games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know if this is only for account holders or n ot but UBI SOFT are giving away 7 games i just claimed mine sweet stuff guys [img] 72657 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by solarstarshines, Dec 16, 2016.

1. UBI SOFT Giving away 7 frree games

I don't know if this is only for account holders or n ot but UBI SOFT are giving away 7 games i just claimed mine sweet stuff guys

UBI SOFT Giving away 7 frree games [​IMG]

:)

solarstarshines, Dec 16, 2016
  2. BossDweeb Win User

1701 a.d.

Ubi Soft have the game on their Spring Sale at the moment ( $3.47 AUD ) . The digital download version would

not have issues with Tages or other potential problems with Win 10 .

BossDweeb, Dec 16, 2016
  3. fuelcell Win User
    fuelcell

I own several Ubi soft games (Myst, riven, exile etc) the version of direct X 9 that comes on the install discs is not compatible with win 10 I have running in compatibility mode but it still will not run. Has anyone had this problem and if so how did you
    fix it.

fuelcell, Dec 16, 2016
  4. Dude Win User

UBI SOFT Giving away 7 frree games

Nice, I already have Creed III, interesting game

5. solarstarshines, Dec 16, 2016
  6. vgchat Win User
    Nope. I'm still not getting uplay.

vgchat, Dec 16, 2016
  7. All good my friend hahaha you don't like free okie dokie

solarstarshines, Dec 17, 2016
  8. UBI SOFT Giving away 7 frree games

Hell these are decent games too

solarstarshines, Dec 17, 2016
  9. My friend got two ACIII in her library lol idk how that happened

RoasterMen, Dec 17, 2016
  10. vgchat Win User
    Naw, I don't like uplay period. Already tolerating using Origin and about 25 games I have on there. Sorry but most Ubi games aren't my style & neither is their client, free or not.

vgchat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

UBI SOFT Giving away 7 frree games

1. UBI SOFT Giving away 7 frree games - Similar Threads - UBI SOFT Giving

2. Grand Price Give Away Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grand Price Give Away Notification: Hey Guys,Above notification appeared on my laptop for the second time now and I don't know what it is. Possibly a scam or something. Could anyone help on recognizing this please?...
  3. Grand Price Give Away Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grand Price Give Away Notification: Hey Guys,Above notification appeared on my laptop for the second time now and I don't know what it is. Possibly a scam or something. Could anyone help on recognizing this please?...
  4. windows license in giving away a pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows license in giving away a pc: Hi, I'm getting a brand new pc and am gifting my old one to my brother. I want to format the drives before I give it to him. Does this erase windows 10 and if/if not will he need to get a new license? It's a volume_mak license. Also will my license stay on the old pc and is...
  5. micro soft x box games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    micro soft x box games: how do I get them back they were there yesterday and now I can't get them new subcription so that should not be problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-soft-x-box-games/1b1fa088-2940-441a-b9c4-a49785a75a27
  6. Giving the laptop away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Giving the laptop away: Hi, I plan to give my Toshiba laptop away to a national charity. The laptop is running Windows 10 Home [Reset today] downloaded from Cloud for complete erasure of previous details. However because I am shown as Administrator, that appears to be overiding the Reset since...
  7. Remove myself as administrator in PC I'm giving away.

Remove myself as administrator in PC I'm giving away.: I did a reset of my PC, but during the Windows install, it required my login. I am the administrator. I'm giving the PC away. So how do I set a default Administrator without an email address? Do I simply remove my profile?...
  8. Remove accounts ready to give away computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove accounts ready to give away computer: I am looking to give my computer away to a friend but to do this, i obviouly need to delete my admin account and all links with my Microsoft account. Can i do this without reseting the computer to factory settings as I dont want the computer to revert back to windows 7...
  9. Giving away my PC to a nephew

Giving away my PC to a nephew: I have this old Dell I am shipping to my nephew soon. I'm getting rid of it because of the upgrade hassles and I already have a newer one that updates fine. The problem that caused me to want to get rid of it is because every time Windows releases a new version number it...
  10. Give computer away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Give computer away: I want to give my computer to someone, how do I remove me as a user (and add them)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/give-computer-away/3c778260-9916-4a1c-83be-ddd62551dff4"