Windows 10: Ubiquity Wifi Network crash when computer goes on sleep mode

Discus and support Ubiquity Wifi Network crash when computer goes on sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I have my computer connected to a LAN cable on an internal network. The network is connected through a LAN cable to a UNIFI AP-AC-LR rounter. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AF_1001, Sep 3, 2020.

1. AF_1001 Win User

Ubiquity Wifi Network crash when computer goes on sleep mode

Hi,

I have my computer connected to a LAN cable on an internal network. The network is connected through a LAN cable to a UNIFI AP-AC-LR rounter. The wireless network crashes everytime the computer goes into sleep mode. IT works fine while the computer is either off or not in sleep mode. Also, the computer fails to restart once it goes into sleep mode so I have to switch off by pressing the power button for 10 seconds.

I've been doing research but I can not find a solution to this problem. Could you please recommend what steps to follow to solve for this problem?

Thanks in advance

AF

:)

AF_1001, Sep 3, 2020

2. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...

I'm not sure what build they made the change in . I have tried every suggestion I found and nothing worked. When in Safe Mode my wireless network doesn't even show up so I can't choose it as a option.

Edit: I just tried booting into Safe Mode. The network icon had a X in it. When I clicked on it the only option was Airplane Mode.

Winuser, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Golden Win User

Golden, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Ubiquity Wifi Network crash when computer goes on sleep mode - Similar Threads - Ubiquity Wifi Network

2. Computer goes to sleep when printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer goes to sleep when printing: Hi ExpertsI have a Windows10 computer, and it connected to a printer by USB or WIFI.When I am printing a big file, like 100 color pages or above, the printing job was spooling in the queue and then sent to the printer.The issue is, the inkjet printer will take a long time to...
  3. Computer goes to sleep when printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer goes to sleep when printing: Hi ExpertsI have a Windows10 computer, and it connected to a printer by USB or WIFI.When I am printing a big file, like 100 color pages or above, the printing job was spooling in the queue and then sent to the printer.The issue is, the inkjet printer will take a long time to...
  4. Computer goes to sleep when printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Computer goes into sleep mode, but on wakeup it shows that it crashed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer goes into sleep mode, but on wakeup it shows that it crashed.: This PC is about a week old. I notied once when I woke it up from sleep and opening chrome, it asked me if I wanted to restore my tabs from an unexepcted shutdown. Weird. Then about a day later, I noticed this again. It's creating dump files for this every time, but I'm not...
  6. Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashes every time the computer goes into sleep mode.: The past two days any time my computer enters sleep mode it will get the blue screen and crash. Over the past two days it has happened 5 or 6 times and I have the mini dump files for all of them. Going to windows support had me run the sfc /scannow command but that did not...
  7. UsbHub3 crashes computer when entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UsbHub3 crashes computer when entering sleep mode: Hi, my computer recently started to crash when it enters sleep mode. When I leave it alone and come back to it, it's restarted. I'm using a Focusrite audio interface and I had issues with newer driver versions before so I used an old one until it started to crash as well....
  8. My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep

My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep: Hello Everybody, Lately I have been having this issue where my computer decides to crash when it is supposed to go to sleep. I have had different iterations where my computer wakes itself from sleep and it keep the lights and fans on, but my peripherals do not work and...
  9. WiFi Disconnects when Laptop Goes to Sleep

WiFi Disconnects when Laptop Goes to Sleep: I have seen many "solutions" to this issue, both on this forum and other websites. Some steps, like disabling "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" and running the power troubleshooter, are attempts to fix a Windows issue. Others are workarounds, like not...
  10. Services stopping when computer goes into Sleep Mode

Services stopping when computer goes into Sleep Mode: I recently upgraded all clients in my office to Windows 10. I have had issues with one client stopping a service when in Sleep mode. The service is for EDI integration. The problem is that once the user is back in, the service shows that it is running, however it is not....