Windows 10: Ubisoft scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019

Discus and support Ubisoft scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there, folk If your new here, welcome to the Microsoft Community forums. I am posting this to make you aware that on the 3rd of June 2019... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 2, 2019.

1. Ubisoft scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019

Hey there, folk

If your new here, welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I am posting this to make you aware that on the 3rd of June 2019 Ubisoft are taking their servers down for the following games:

Anno 1404
    Assassin's Creed 2
    Assassin's Creed 3
    Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation
    Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag
    Assassin's Creed Syndicate
    Assassin's Creed Rogue
    Assassin's Creed Unity
    Assassin's Creed Origins
    Bloody Good Time
    CSI 6
    Driver: San Francisco
    Far Cry 2
    Far Cry 3
    Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
    Far Cry 4
    Far Cry 5
    From Dust
    Heroes of Might and Magic V - Clash of Heroes
    Heroes of Might and Magic VI
    Heroes of Might and Magic 7
    Might & Magic X - Legacy
    Might and Magic Heroes 7
    NCIS The Video Game
    Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
    R.U.S.E.
    Raving Rabbids 2
    Rayman Legends
    Rayman Origins
    Rocksmith
    Rocksmith 2014
    Shape Up
    South Park The Stick of Truth
    Splinter Cell 6
    Splinter Cell: Conviction
    The Settlers 7
    Trials Blood Dragon
    Trials Fusion
    Trials Frontier
    Trivial Pursuit
    Uno
    Wheel of Fortune
    Watchdogs
    Watchdogs 2
    Zombie U

This will be happening at 3AM to 7AM ET (Eastern Time - 5 hours GMT). For those living in the EU, it will be between 8AM to 12PM that day.

Most of these games are available on PC, which is why I have posted this here. If you play these games on other services such as Xbox, then the servers will be down also.

The announcement on the official Ubisoft forums is here: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.p...intenance-Multiple-Games-All-Platforms-Forums

Happy gaming!

Regards,

:)

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
  3. Scheduled Maintenance does NOT run

I tried your suggestion (disabled all 3rd party SW per the instructions in the link provided. NOTHING changed. Still doesn't wake up from sleep, using either the maintenance function, or a scheduled task.

Any other suggestions besides a large hammer and buying a MAC?

RickMcKenney, Jun 2, 2019
  4. CTGhost54 Win User

Ubisoft scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019

Maintenance Scheduler

Can anyone tell me where I can find Maintenance Scheduler as I want to disable it and it is not in Task Scheduler running windows 8.1 Thank you

CTGhost54, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Ubisoft scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019

1. Ubisoft scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019 - Similar Threads - Ubisoft scheduled maintenance

2. Scheduled Maintenance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scheduled Maintenance: Do I have to start and enable scheduled maintenance to let old files in winsxs folder removed after 30 days automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scheduled-maintenance/48929010-137f-4213-83a8-8db3afa18d6c
  3. Scheduled Maintenance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scheduled Maintenance: Do I have to start and enable scheduled maintenance to let old files in winsxs folder removed after 30 days automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scheduled-maintenance/48929010-137f-4213-83a8-8db3afa18d6c
  4. Windows is unable to run automatic maintenance, The maintenance schedule is unavailable‘

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is unable to run automatic maintenance, The maintenance schedule is unavailable‘: I can't start Maintenance in Windows 10 Home it shows last ran 10/26/19 any time I try to run I get a popup "Windows is unable to run automatic maintenance, The maintenance schedule is unavailable‘" I have tried to run SFC/ scannow no problems found, I have run DISM Tool, all...
  5. June 2019 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    June 2019 Update: I have an Asus laptop with a SSD. I was working on my computer and when I was done, I clicked on "Update and Shut Down". About 3 hours later I came back and found my computer had locked up. I shut it down and it hasn't worked since. Now when I turn it on all I get is a black...
  6. June 2019 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    June 2019 update: Update installed last night - all night. This morning I get a black screen after it asks to sign in and an error message that System profile Desktop is unavailable. Only recycle bin is visible. Can’t open any files. How do I roll back to yesterday?...
  7. Ubisoft has announced a scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubisoft has announced a scheduled maintenance on the 3rd June 2019: Hey there, folk If your new here, welcome to the Microsoft Community forums. I am posting this to make you aware that on the 3rd of June 2019 Ubisoft are taking their servers down for the following games: Anno 1404 Assassin's Creed 2 Assassin's Creed 3 Assassin's Creed...
  8. 3rd party software for Windows 10 maintenance?

in Windows 10 Support
    3rd party software for Windows 10 maintenance?: Do I need 3rd party apps for windows 10 maintenance? I´ve always used apps like CCleaner, Glary Utilities, MalwareBytes anti-malware, and Ausologics Defrag for weekly/monthly PC maintenance. Will the new Windows 10 OS take care of this stuff automatically? 11853
  9. Watch Ubisoft E3 2017 Conference Live June 12th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Ubisoft E3 2017 Conference Live June 12th 2017: Watch the Watch Ubisoft E3 2017 conference LIVE June 12 at 1 PM PT. 5Q1s3lOzQ1A Read more: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/event/e3-2017-pre/ E3 2017 - #UBIE3 Kicks off June 12 with Ubisoft Press Conference - UbiBlog - Ubisoft® Ubisoft @ E32017 (@Ubisoft) | Twitter...
  10. Enable or Disable Scheduled System Maintenance in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Scheduled System Maintenance in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Scheduled System Maintenance in Windows How to Enable or Disable Scheduled System Maintenance in Windows [img] Information By default, Windows will automatically run the System Maintenance troubleshooter on a scheduled basis in the background...