Windows 10: uBlock Origin blocked api.taboola.com

Discus and support uBlock Origin blocked api.taboola.com in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; uBlock Origin blocked api.taboola.com when I was connecting to RANKED: The 25 Greatest Hitters In MLB History RANKED: The 25 Greatest Hitters In MLB... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MeAndMyComputer, May 31, 2018.

1. uBlock Origin blocked api.taboola.com

uBlock Origin blocked api.taboola.com when I was connecting to
    RANKED: The 25 Greatest Hitters In MLB History
    RANKED: The 25 Greatest Hitters In MLB History New Arena
    --- I selected temporarily for now

If I see anything about taboola again, should I select permanently instead of temporarily?

:)

MeAndMyComputer, May 31, 2018
Thema:

uBlock Origin blocked api.taboola.com

1. uBlock Origin blocked api.taboola.com - Similar Threads - uBlock Origin blocked

2. Virus Threat Protection: Block Win32 API calls from Office macro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virus Threat Protection: Block Win32 API calls from Office macro: Getting App or process blocked: powershell.exe Blocked by: Attack surface reduction Rule: Block Win32 API calls from Office Macro Affecting PowerShellLogs Looks like this is a known issue: https://twitter.com/search?q=Attack+surface+reduction just wanted to make sure...
  3. Microsoft Defender API - File Block indicator feature is not available for this tenant

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender API - File Block indicator feature is not available for this tenant: While trying to automate the ingestion of Threat Intel into Microsoft Defender I ran across this while using the API. "error":{"code":"DisabledFeature","message":"File Block indicator feature is not available for this tenant"...Haven't had any issues with other indicator...
  4. What filters for uBlock Origin do you suggest? NOT for AD blocking!

in Browsers and Email
    What filters for uBlock Origin do you suggest? NOT for AD blocking!: Note: "uBlock Origin is not an "ad blocker", it's a wide-spectrum content blocker." I am looking for some filters blocking cookie notices, coinminers, malware and trackers. I use Quad9 DNS, so a lot is already blocked by it, but an additional help would not hurt. I stopped...
  5. APIs & SDK

in Windows 10 Support
    APIs & SDK: 1-22-2021 APIs & SDKs Stats: Windows 10 Pro 64-bits Version 2004 build 19041.572 Never downloaded an SDK Last copy Of DOCINFO is 8-1999 I didn't know where to put this. Sorry Trying to find if there is a newer version of DOCINFO. I have been very sick for the past year and...
  6. Origin Client triggers COM Surrogate process to run on next reboot!

in Windows 10 Support
    Origin Client triggers COM Surrogate process to run on next reboot!: For months since I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit clean install I have detected that sometimes when restarting the computer or just shutting it down and booting it back on, next time I would see COM Surrogate (dllhost.exe) to run as a background process in my Task Manager,...
  7. DAX API

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DAX API: Hello, As of very recently I have discovered that in my task manager there is a process called "DAX API" and if you expand it, it says "Dolby Dax API Service". This process takes up about 90% of memory, ~13000 Mb. Is this some sort of virus or a problem that can be solved?...
  8. Taboola on Microsoft Solitaire : VIRUS!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Taboola on Microsoft Solitaire : VIRUS!: I play Solitaire for some time now and there is an ad part in the screens, ads from Taboola. Today it opens a malicious site even without clicking on that screen part that warns me that I have 3 viruses and must click a link to update Windows 10. I don't trust such sites so I...
  9. Am I a Lemming for Using Adblock Plus Instead of uBlock Origin?

in Browsers and Email
    Am I a Lemming for Using Adblock Plus Instead of uBlock Origin?: I have read too many times to count that I am an idiot for continuing to use "Adblock Plus Instead of uBlock Origin" that I am beginning to believe it : ) I am assuming that the two do not play nice with one another. Adblock Plus seems to work good enough and I never have to...
  10. API Catalog

in Windows 10 News
    API Catalog: The API Catalog is a tool to visualize and analyze the API overlap between standards specifications and support across browsers. [img] This data was gathered by extracting specification IDL definitions from notable web specifications. Browser information was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ublock origin blocks taboola from computer

2. ublock origin detects api.taboola.com

3. why is api taboola blocked