Windows 10: UBS

Discus and support UBS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Reading a UBS file on Windows 10 is a complex issue. Your OS is garbage- not user friendly at all. I cant wait for a competitor to put you out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Allenballach, Dec 21, 2019.

1. UBS

Reading a UBS file on Windows 10 is a complex issue. Your OS is garbage- not user friendly at all. I cant wait for a competitor to put you out of business! Garbage SW

:)

Allenballach, Dec 21, 2019
  2. phloxnj Win User

UBS Controller not found

cannot sync to iphone UBS Controller not found

phloxnj, Dec 21, 2019
  3. eqntott Win User
    Can't create a recovery drive.

KarlFollman and TannerChartier: Thank you. This two-step strategy worked for my UBS drive.

eqntott, Dec 21, 2019
  4. oldyakka Win User

UBS

ubs cable for x3-02

I can't seem to find where I xcan purchase a ubs cable for my x3-02 phone. Anyone know the answer and please don't say nokia as I can't find it anywhere I've looked on the site.

oldyakka, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

UBS

1. UBS - Similar Threads - UBS

2. My Bios does not boot from UBS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bios does not boot from UBS: Hello.I have an Acer Aspire A515-54 with win 10 installed and it got a BSOD with the stop code Machine Check Exception that doesn't let me start windows anymore.I bought a Win 11 and created a bootable USB flash drive with the ISO file from the Win 11 disc image. I created...
  3. My Bios does not boot from UBS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bios does not boot from UBS: Hello.I have an Acer Aspire A515-54 with win 10 installed and it got a BSOD with the stop code Machine Check Exception that doesn't let me start windows anymore.I bought a Win 11 and created a bootable USB flash drive with the ISO file from the Win 11 disc image. I created...
  4. My Bios does not boot from UBS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Driver error on UBS headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver error on UBS headset: It says ”driver error” for the razer kraken v3, i tried updating the headphones drivers and it still didnt worknot only it says ”driver error”, but razer synapse wont detect themI have tried everthing i could find on the internet but nothing seems to work.I have also did a...
  6. Driver error on UBS headset

Driver error on UBS headset: It says ”driver error” for the razer kraken v3, i tried updating the headphones drivers and it still didnt worknot only it says ”driver error”, but razer synapse wont detect themI have tried everthing i could find on the internet but nothing seems to work.I have also did a...
  7. Driver error on UBS headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. UB-C Hub does not consistently recognize HDMI monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UB-C Hub does not consistently recognize HDMI monitor: I have a Mokin USB-C hub, and an HP Elitebook 840 G8 running Windows 10. My HDMI-connected LG external monitor is not consistently being recognized through the hub. Several other devices wireless keyboard; video camera, external microphone; internet all work fine through the...
  9. UB-C Hub does not consistently recognize HDMI monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UB-C Hub does not consistently recognize HDMI monitor: I have a Mokin USB-C hub, and an HP Elitebook 840 G8 running Windows 10. My HDMI-connected LG external monitor is not consistently being recognized through the hub. Several other devices wireless keyboard; video camera, external microphone; internet all work fine through the...
  10. UB-C Hub does not consistently recognize HDMI monitor