Windows 10: Ubuntu Core 18 released for secure, reliable IoT devices

Discus and support Ubuntu Core 18 released for secure, reliable IoT devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Canonical today published Ubuntu Core 18, bringing the popular Ubuntu 18.04 LTS to high-security embedded devices. “Dell has been working closely with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Ubuntu Core 18 released for secure, reliable IoT devices

Source: Ubuntu Core 18 released for secure, reliable IoT devices | Ubuntu blog

:)

Brink, Jan 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Building Secure Apps for Windows IoT Core

Read more: Building Secure Apps for Windows IoT Core | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 IoT Core

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

The core OS image that powers Windows IoT platform on MinnowBoard MAX. Windows 10 IoT Core is the smallest version of the Windows 10 editions that leverages the Windows 10 common core architecture. This edition enables building low-cost devices with fewer
    resources. Development for Windows 10 IoT Core leverages the Universal Windows Platform. Learn more about Windows 10 IoT Core.

I would suggest you to refer the below link to download the Windows 10 IoT Core for MinnowBoard MAX and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48233

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Ubuntu Core 18 released for secure, reliable IoT devices

IoT core

FOR THOSE WHO KNOW IOT CORE ONLY!!!!!!

Please post here if you know anything about IoT core.

MinecraftChest1, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Ubuntu Core 18 released for secure, reliable IoT devices

1. Ubuntu Core 18 released for secure, reliable IoT devices - Similar Threads - Ubuntu Core released

2. Device Security - Core Isolation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device Security - Core Isolation: Hi there, I'm trying to enable core isolation under the Device Security within Windows Defender but have come across an issue. I have an incompatible driver preventing the core isolation from enabling. The driver is named ftdibus.sys which is located in...
  3. Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Introduces Exynos i T100 for Secure and Reliable IoT Devices: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced a new Internet of Things (IoT) solution, the Exynos i T100, which enhances the security and reliability of devices designed for short-range communications. Along with the...
  4. INSTALL UBUNTU 18.O4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INSTALL UBUNTU 18.O4: WHAT DO I HAVE TO KNOW TO INSTALL UBUNTU 18.04 WITH WINDOWS 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/install-ubuntu-18o4/e2757bc7-3571-4e3f-b49b-53eb48fb9e7c
  5. New Windows 10 IoT Core Build 17728 released for Insiders - August 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 IoT Core Build 17728 released for Insiders - August 6: We have released a new flight with the build number 17728 for insiders. If you discover any new issue, please report it using the feedback app. New this build: General bug fixes Known Issues: F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core. Devices that...
  6. New Windows 10 IoT Core Build 17704 released for Insiders - June 29

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 IoT Core Build 17704 released for Insiders - June 29: We have released a new flight with the build number 17704 for insiders. If you discover any new issue, please report it using the feedback app. New this build: General bug fixes Known issues: F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core. Smart...
  7. New Windows 10 IoT Core Build 17686 released for Insiders - June 7

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 IoT Core Build 17686 released for Insiders - June 7: We have released a new flight with the build number 17686 for insiders. If you discover any new issue, please report it using the feedback app. New this build: General bug fixes Known issues: F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core. Node.js and...
  8. Release Notes for Windows 10 IoT Core - Build Number 14279. March 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Release Notes for Windows 10 IoT Core - Build Number 14279. March 2016: Release Notes for Windows 10 IoT Core - Build Number 14279. March 2016 This document provides late-breaking or other information that supplements the documentation included with the Windows 10 IoT Core. Thank you for downloading Windows 10 IoT Core. Windows 10 IoT...
  9. Windows IoT Core and Azure IoT Hub – Putting the ‘I’ in IoT

in Windows 10 News
    Windows IoT Core and Azure IoT Hub – Putting the ‘I’ in IoT: Hello, Makers! Earlier this year, we announced the availability of Windows IoT Core – a new edition of Windows designed for maker boards and small devices. We’ve been busy the past few months continuing to make improvements to the platform, with the goal of making Windows...
  10. Building Secure Apps for Windows IoT Core

in Windows 10 News
    Building Secure Apps for Windows IoT Core: Secure communication in the cloud normally involves the following: Data encryption: hiding what is sent Data integrity: protecting data from being tampered with Authentication: validating the identity of the parties in the communication Using a cryptographic protocol...