Windows 10: Ubuntu LTS and now windows home LTSC somehow?

Discus and support Ubuntu LTS and now windows home LTSC somehow? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is it possible that after having Ubuntu LTS, Ubuntu normal, failed pop is install.. Then installing windows from USB ... Making USB and installing on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zaxxxx, Nov 23, 2020.

1. /u/Zaxxxx Win User

Ubuntu LTS and now windows home LTSC somehow?

Is it possible that after having Ubuntu LTS, Ubuntu normal, failed pop is install.. Then installing windows from USB ... Making USB and installing on another PC.. Somehow now on another PC it says windows home but it's definitely LTSC managed... Has all options set up for server and firewall rules are locked ... ??

Also, safe mode with network and window come up to talk with agent.. Am I infected with some malware or all that nonsense is normal??

submitted by /u/Zaxxxx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zaxxxx, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Ubuntu LTS and now windows home LTSC somehow?

1. Ubuntu LTS and now windows home LTSC somehow? - Similar Threads - Ubuntu LTS home

2. WSL Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS back to 20.04

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS back to 20.04: HiMy current Ubuntu version in WSL2 is 22.04.1 is it possible to come back to Ubuntu 20.04 LTS ? .because WSLU is missing in 22.04 and maybe it is the cause of my problem described in this post :question on learn microsoft site about desktop shortcut....
  3. WSL Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS back to 20.04

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS back to 20.04: HiMy current Ubuntu version in WSL2 is 22.04.1 is it possible to come back to Ubuntu 20.04 LTS ? .because WSLU is missing in 22.04 and maybe it is the cause of my problem described in this post :question on learn microsoft site about desktop shortcut....
  4. Trackpad stopped working suddenly on Ubuntu and Windows after installing Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad stopped working suddenly on Ubuntu and Windows after installing Ubuntu 22.04 LTS: So my problem is a bit weird.My trackpad and mouse was working perfectly. I dual booted my windows 11 with Ubuntu 22.04 and my touchpad became unresponsive. I connected my mouse and it didn’t work either. I tried a few solutions from the internet and it didn’t work. ```sudo...
  5. Trackpad stopped working suddenly on Ubuntu and Windows after installing Ubuntu 22.04 LTS

Trackpad stopped working suddenly on Ubuntu and Windows after installing Ubuntu 22.04 LTS: So my problem is a bit weird.My trackpad and mouse was working perfectly. I dual booted my windows 11 with Ubuntu 22.04 and my touchpad became unresponsive. I connected my mouse and it didn’t work either. I tried a few solutions from the internet and it didn’t work. ```sudo...
  6. Make Ubuntu 16.04 LTS available for all users on Windows

Make Ubuntu 16.04 LTS available for all users on Windows: I have installed Ubuntu 16.04 LTS on Windows 10 Enterprise using WSL2 as well. I can't get Ubuntu to install for all users on the computer. Is there a way to make the installed/configured version of Ubuntu available to all users on the computer? Ubuntu 16.04 LTS was installed...
  7. Make Ubuntu 16.04 LTS available for all users on Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Make Ubuntu 16.04 LTS available for all users on Windows: I have installed Ubuntu 16.04 LTS on Windows 10 Enterprise using WSL2 as well. I can't get Ubuntu to install for all users on the computer. Is there a way to make the installed/configured version of Ubuntu available to all users on the computer? Ubuntu 16.04 LTS was installed...
  8. Error code when uninstalling Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on Windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error code when uninstalling Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on Windows: When I uninstall the app using settings->apps & features, it show an error code upon completion. Subsequently the app disappears from the list, and in Microsoft Store's My Library, the app's "Install" button is enabled.Can I retrieve the error message or code from a Windows...
  9. Error 0x80070490 installing ubuntu 20.04 LTS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x80070490 installing ubuntu 20.04 LTS: I'm trying to install ubuntu 20.04 LTS to use WSL2 but I get this error:WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80070490 Error: 0x80070490 Element not found.I tried some of the answers I've found online but none of them worked. I'm trying to install Docker and Laravel...
  10. Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on a subsystem and file server

Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on a subsystem and file server: Hi there! I would like to make a file server running from an ubuntu subsystem, that can be reached from outside of the network from internet also, and hive different shares to different accounts coming in to look for the shared folders. The problem is I have no idea what...