Windows 10: UCMUCSI FAILURE

Discus and support UCMUCSI FAILURE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey smart computer people, I'm having a recurring issue on my windows 10 PC where at seemingly random my computer blue screens and it lists UCMUCSI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeKeating1, Jul 24, 2020.

  1. UCMUCSI FAILURE


    Hey smart computer people, I'm having a recurring issue on my windows 10 PC where at seemingly random my computer blue screens and it lists UCMUCSI FAILURE as the stop code. I've seen a few people suggest fixes for this stop code but I haven't had much luck. I apologize if I've formatted this weird or there is a stupid obvious solution to this problem. Here's a link to my Minidump:https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArTJFqc_3b5NhSF27zjgpWuTP45g?e=IXacDE

    :)
     
    JoeKeating1, Jul 24, 2020
    #1

  2. UCMUCSI FAILURE

    Hey smart computer people, I'm having a recurring issue on my windows 10 PC where at seemingly random my computer blue screens and it lists UCMUCSI FAILURE as the stop code. I've seen a few people suggest fixes for this stop code but I haven't had much
    luck. I apologize if I've formatted this weird or there is a stupid obvious solution to this problem. Here's a link to my Minidump:

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArTJFqc_3b5NhSF27zjgpWuTP45g?e=IXacDE
     
    JoeKeating1, Jul 25, 2020
    #2
  3. Windows 10 reset failures. Computer won't boot now and getting frustrated.

    Hi Alfred,

    To help you with your concern regarding the reset failure, let me suggest you to do a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below:

    • Press Windows key
    • Hold Shift key then click Restart
    • You'll be prompted to the Advance Startup Options
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Advanced options
    • Startup repair

    Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.
     
    Virfranz Man, Jul 25, 2020
    #3
  4. swarfega Win User

    UCMUCSI FAILURE

    SSD Failure


    Last year I replaced an aging hard drive in my Mum's pc with a slightly less aging OCZ Vertex 2 SSD.

    This morning she was using the pc just fine then left it until this evening when it suddenly would not boot and reported sata drive failure.

    Perhaps I shouldn't be too disappointed considering it was last generation technology.

    What should be my first steps in diagnosing this fault? If the drive has failed I may as well suggest it be replaced with a more modern one which I'm sure has better longevity. I have an external drive reader which can take any sata device. This should allow me to see if the data is accessible.

    In my own rig I have a Samsung 840 EVO 250 which has served me well so I may suggest she gets the same unless you guys have alternative suggestions.
     
    swarfega, Jul 25, 2020
    #4
Thema:

UCMUCSI FAILURE

Loading...
  1. UCMUCSI FAILURE - Similar Threads - UCMUCSI FAILURE

  2. Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates: Microsoft has fixed a known issue that stopped the File History backup feature from working on some Windows PCs after the September 2026 security updates were installed. The fix ships in the optional KB5124010 and KB5124006 cumulative updates for Windows 11, according to...
  3. Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Updates to Fix Remote Desktop Services Failures: To deal with the Remote Desktop Services (RDS) failures caused by the September 2026 security updates, as well as with Hyper-V and USB audio problems on certain versions of Windows, Microsoft has issued emergency out-of-band Windows updates. The September 2026 security...
  4. Hyper-V Cannot delete checkpoint: Catastrophic failure (0x8000FFFF)

    in Windows 10 News
    Hyper-V Cannot delete checkpoint: Catastrophic failure (0x8000FFFF): [ATTACH]Nothing disrupts a Windows Hyper-V environment like a checkpoint that refuses to delete. The error typically occurs when users attempt to delete a checkpoint through Hyper-V Manager or PowerShell, only to encounter a generic failure message. However, this is nothing...
  5. Microsoft Fixes Windows 11 KB5089549 Install Failures Caused by Limited EFI Partition Space

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes Windows 11 KB5089549 Install Failures Caused by Limited EFI Partition Space: Microsoft has fixed the known issue that caused installation failures and 0x800f0922 errors when deploying the May 26, 2026, Windows 11 security update KB5089549. The solution is included in the KB5089573 preview cumulative update released on May 26 and will be available to...
  6. Emergency Windows 11 Updates Fix Shutdown And Remote Desktop Failures

    in Windows 10 News
    Emergency Windows 11 Updates Fix Shutdown And Remote Desktop Failures: Microsoft has issued emergency out-of-band updates for Microsoft Windows 11 after the latest security patches introduced two serious regressions. Affected systems were unable to shut down or hibernate correctly, and Remote Desktop sign-ins failed on certain configurations....
  7. Alert, Memory failure detected in DIMM, System halted

    in Windows 10 News
    Alert, Memory failure detected in DIMM, System halted: [IMG]If you encounter the “Alert, Memory failure detected in DIMM, System halted” error when you turn on your Windows computer, the solutions provided in this article will help you. This error prevents your system from booting into Windows. Therefore, you cannot use your...
  8. Windows 10 KB5072653 emergency update fixes ESU failure, 0x800f0922 affecting KB5068781

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5072653 emergency update fixes ESU failure, 0x800f0922 affecting KB5068781: Windows 10 KB5072653 is now rolling out, and it’s yet another emergency update, also known as an out-of-band update. This update should allow more PCs to install Windows 10’s Extended Security Updates (ESU). It looks like Microsoft finally patched 0x800f0922, which affected...
  9. Error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic Failure extracting ZIP file

    in Windows 10 News
    Error 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic Failure extracting ZIP file: [ATTACH]When trying to extract a ZIP file, a few users noticed 0x8000FFFF Catastrophic Failure. This vague error typically occurs when the Windows built-in extraction tool encounters an issue it cannot resolve. In this post, we will discuss this issue, explore the reasons...
  10. windows 11 a failure.

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 a failure.: I say this because it constantly has to reboot. The sound crackles, does not take certain updates. Been this way forever. I hope windows 12 comes free for us after we purchased windows 11 pro and ended up with a lemon....

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. ucmucsi failure