Windows 10: UCMUCSI_FAILURE Blue Screen

Discus and support UCMUCSI_FAILURE Blue Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I keep on getting blue screen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE message 3-5 times a day. Here is the link to dmp file and my system specs. Will appreciate any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VSVS4, Sep 19, 2021.

1. VSVS4 Win User

UCMUCSI_FAILURE Blue Screen

Hi. I keep on getting blue screen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE message 3-5 times a day. Here is the link to dmp file and my system specs. Will appreciate any help. Thanks.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmEkCqx3O_MngVc2iGBG9-pDqkJ1?e=KzxpMU

:)

VSVS4, Sep 19, 2021

2. Blue Screen UCMUCSI_FAILURE

I have a problem with blue screen in windows 10. (Ucmucsi_Failure)

ms

KamilDąbrowski, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 19, 2021
  4. HenryPapp Win User

My computer has been Blue screening with the Stop Message of UCMUCSI_FAILURE

Hello, In the past month my computer has been giving the error message upon Blue Screening, UCMUCSI_FAILURE. I have checked my drivers as they have also seemingly been linked to the Qualcomm adapters. I have also updated my BIOS along with the adapters.
    If there are any other solutions I would greatly appreciate it! I have also received the error "0x1D8_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_0_Qcamain10x64!ath_pcie_bug_check_in_routine Boot Error" Any help would be really appreciated!

HenryPapp, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

1. UCMUCSI_FAILURE Blue Screen - Similar Threads - UCMUCSI_FAILURE Blue Screen

2. Blue Screen - Sudden Death - UCMUCSI_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Sudden Death - UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Dear all, I often encounter a sudden blue screen with a death message: Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.Stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURESorry but I could not take a screenshot. Hopefully this...
  3. Blue Screen - Sudden Death - UCMUCSI_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen - Sudden Death - UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Dear all, I often encounter a sudden blue screen with a death message: Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.Stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURESorry but I could not take a screenshot. Hopefully this...
  4. Blue Screen - Sudden Death - UCMUCSI_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stop Code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

Stop Code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Dear Sirs, Please note that i'm experiencing Stop Code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE Please find below link of DMP Folder: https://www.dropbox.com/transfer/AAAAAKCGfRc4lWOWFmsDuO6Ytw7cMZg_pz5wTA6NbWGJV9ubRrDT-v4 Kindly Assist BRGDS...
  6. Blue Screen UCMUCSI_FAILURE

Blue Screen UCMUCSI_FAILURE: I have a problem with blue screen in windows 10. (Ucmucsi_Failure) https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amt270wwIZ9polIRJCT2yDGksJ4_?e=pw0S5e https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-ucmucsifailure/78e19669-4990-4828-903c-ba51037c06de
  7. Getting bluescreen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE during regular use

Getting bluescreen with UCMUCSI_FAILURE during regular use: Hi, I've got such bluescreen 3 time already in few hours. Can you please help to fix the issue. My dump and info files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/emaychx4u8iahv4/UCMUCSI_FAILURE.zip/file Thanks a lot....
  8. Frequent BSOD, stopcode: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

Frequent BSOD, stopcode: UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Hello, I get daily BSOD-errors with the stopcode UCMUCSI_FAILURE. From what I can gather from answers to posts of other people having the same problem, a bunch of system log files (or whatever you call them) are needed. The following is a link to these files:...
  9. Stop Code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

Stop Code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Hello, I have a serious problem with this stop code accuring radomly while playing or just in stand by. Searched in google but didnt find anything about it so meybe someone can help me here.....
  10. serious issue regarding stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE

serious issue regarding stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURE: i have been facing serious issue, my laptop restarts showing blue screen and this code is displayed UCMUCSI_FAILURE in windows 10. This had never happened until i updated the 1809 windows update and now it keeps on restarting even though its in idle condition or minimal use....