Windows 10: ucrtbase.dll crashing Jamestown Video Game

Discus and support ucrtbase.dll crashing Jamestown Video Game in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know what ucrtbase.dll is but its been crashing Jamestown. I've tried updating Windows SDK to see if that was the problem and I guess that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EricFrendo-Cumbo, Nov 13, 2019.

1. ucrtbase.dll crashing Jamestown Video Game

I don't know what ucrtbase.dll is but its been crashing Jamestown. I've tried updating Windows SDK to see if that was the problem and I guess that didn't solve the problem. I did SFC and DISM and that didn't solve the problem. So is there any other way of solving this problem?

:)

EricFrendo-Cumbo, Nov 13, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Video card driver crashing when playing games

We suggest that you rollback your driver. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open run dialog box.
    • In the dialog box window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Right click on your video card driver -> Properties ->
      Driver tab
      and select Rollback driver.
    If the issue persists, it could be better to contact the developer of the game.

Regards.

Mary Sau, Nov 13, 2019
  4. ucrtbase.dll crashing Jamestown Video Game

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

ucrtbase.dll crashing Jamestown Video Game

1. ucrtbase.dll crashing Jamestown Video Game - Similar Threads - ucrtbase dll crashing

2. Game Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Crash: Game in question is Monster Hunter World. Just wondering if anyone has any solution to this problem. I've had this problem for a few months but it kind of comes and goes. Started about 3 months ago, but after fixing it I only crashed because of this error about once a week....
  3. Games crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crashing: The Problem Hello everyone, ive been dealing with a persisting issue where all of my steam and origin games will totally freeze up, go unresponsive, and then crash to desktop, It usually happens when I get into a match, at loading screens, or at any other point in game, it...
  4. Windows 10 crash when playing video games

Windows 10 crash when playing video games: Hello, I need some help with my computer because this is the second time this has occurred within this week but the first time crashing the computer. I mostly use my computer for gaming and surfing the internet. A few days ago, while I was playing my game, the game suddenly...
  5. DLL crash when i inject to the game

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DLL crash when i inject to the game: I have a problem that when i click inject on the inject button the program stuck and crash how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/dll-crash-when-i-inject-to-the-game/e9c7e09a-4d67-426b-87c8-d4c418e5710a
  6. game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game crashing: why is it whenever I open a game it shows the icon that the game is opens, it loads, then it just crashes. it happens with any game and I also have game mode on....
  7. Games Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing: Hello, all my games are crashing, I just re-installed Windows 10 because it was laggy and installed all the Drivers, but all the games Crashes now. It never crashed before I re-installed it. 26317
  8. PC freezes and crashes during watching videos / gaming.

PC freezes and crashes during watching videos / gaming.: Here is a screenshot of the problem: Attachment 105303 Besides that, I've noticed freezing at certain points while watching videos on youtube or playing. But while playing that happened only 2 times and for a little while, but the 2nd time the pc went into windows login...
  9. Video crashing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video crashing: A two-year old PC had no problems with the video driver of that era, when running W7. Now, under W10 HOME (1511 build) seeing occasional video crash/restore alerts and occasional momentary black screen. Intel 4000 video has been updated to latest driver. No change. No...
  10. Video games crash or hard lock the system

in Windows 10 Support
    Video games crash or hard lock the system: New build as of January: case: Deepcool ROG Genome cpu: I7-8700K ram: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x16gb mb: Asus ROG Maximus X Hero main hhd: Samsung 960 PRO m.2 512gb game storage hdd: Mushkin Enhanced Triactor 3D 1tb psu: Seasonic Prime Ultra 1000W SSR_1000PD gpu: MSI...