Windows 10: UE Wonderboom not discoverable on Bluetooth

Discus and support UE Wonderboom not discoverable on Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Using : HP Laptop Win 10 (1-year-old) and UE Wonderboom also (1-year-old) UE wonderBoom works perfectly on a number of Android devices but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MicroIdiot, May 5, 2019.

1. UE Wonderboom not discoverable on Bluetooth

Using : HP Laptop Win 10 (1-year-old) and UE Wonderboom also (1-year-old)

UE wonderBoom works perfectly on a number of Android devices but not discoverable by HP Laptop Win 10.

(Note : Bluetooth does work through Win 10 on a 3rd party DAC, connected to an amplifier.)

Troubleshooting Bluetooth in Win 10 reports that it "fixed radio signal" but this makes no difference to the problem.

Still not discovering nor pairing with WonderBoom, Please Help.

:)

MicroIdiot, May 5, 2019

2. bluetooth

My new bluetooth UE WONDERBOOM wont hook up with my laptop/windows 10

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the most appropriate category ***

unclesteve55, May 5, 2019
  3. hpholm Win User
    bluetooth

Make sure the Bluetooth drivers on the PC are correctly installed and operational.

- Does Bluetooth on the PC work with other Bluetooth gadgets and phones?

- Any alerts in the control panel?

Quoting the FAQ at:

http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/wonderboom/support

Connect to PC

• Turn the speaker on.

• If this is the first device you’re pairing to your UE speaker, it’s ready to pair. Otherwise, hold down the Bluetooth button until you hear a tone.

NOTE: The Bluetooth connection button will blink rapidly, indicating the speaker is ready for pairing.

• Open the Control Panel.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Devices and Printers.

• Select Bluetooth Devices.

• Click Add a device.

• Select your UE speaker from the list of devices, and then click Next.

NOTE: If the Bluetooth Device Control window opens, expand the
      Headset type menu, select “My hands-free device “UE speaker” does not have a display”, and then click
      Apply.

Once your speaker is paired and connected, you’ll have to select the UE speaker as the default playback device in the Windows Sound settings. Here’s how:

• Open the Control Panel.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Under Sound, select Manage Audio Devices.

• Select “Speakers Bluetooth Hands-Free Audio” and click Set Default.

• Click OK.

hpholm, May 5, 2019
  4. UE Wonderboom not discoverable on Bluetooth

Windows 10 no longer discovers UE Mini bluetooth speaker. Reports it as Unknown.

Hi,

About your concern with connecting UE Mini Bluetooth speaker to Windows 10 device, we suggest that you update the driver for your Bluetooth device and after that, make sure to configure the UE Mini Bluetooth speaker once again.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards.

PreciousLeb, May 5, 2019
Thema:

UE Wonderboom not discoverable on Bluetooth

1. UE Wonderboom not discoverable on Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Wonderboom discoverable Bluetooth

2. bluetooth not discoverable now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth not discoverable now: Before it was my Bluetooth PAIRED but wasn't CONNECTED... Now my device isn't been discovered when I'm trying to search for it...Since unboxing this new laptop, I am experiencing such issues with the Bluetooth. It was very much easy to connect my wireless earphones to my...
  3. bluetooth not discoverable now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth not discoverable now: Before it was my Bluetooth PAIRED but wasn't CONNECTED... Now my device isn't been discovered when I'm trying to search for it...Since unboxing this new laptop, I am experiencing such issues with the Bluetooth. It was very much easy to connect my wireless earphones to my...
  4. bluetooth not discoverable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth not discoverable: I am using msi bravo 15 with ryzen 5 and rx5500h gpu , i have tried multiple attemts to fix bluetooth not discovering nearby devices troubleshooting dosent help, the problem started when i tried installing uninstalling gpu drivers i tried to find bluetooth drivers but...
  5. bluetooth not discoverable

bluetooth not discoverable: I am using msi bravo 15 with ryzen 5 and rx5500h gpu , i have tried multiple attemts to fix bluetooth not discovering nearby devices troubleshooting dosent help, the problem started when i tried installing uninstalling gpu drivers i tried to find bluetooth drivers but...
  6. Bluetooth error "discoverable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth error "discoverable": I am using a Bluetooth dongle to connect my speaker to the computer but I am having this error saying "That didn't work. Make sure that your Bluetooth device is discoverable then try again"What should I do?...
  7. Bluetooth error "discoverable"

Bluetooth error "discoverable": I am using a Bluetooth dongle to connect my speaker to the computer but I am having this error saying "That didn't work. Make sure that your Bluetooth device is discoverable then try again"What should I do?...
  8. Bluetooth error "discoverable"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth Discoverability

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Discoverability: I can't seem to get my PC to add Bluetooth headphones. when I go into settings and click on "allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC" it won't save the settings, nor does it discover the headphones after I put them in pairing mode. What do I do to get this to work?...
  10. UE Wonderboom 2 Bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting and reconnecting constantly when no...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UE Wonderboom 2 Bluetooth speaker keeps disconnecting and reconnecting constantly when no...: My UE Wonderboom 2 speaker keeps disconnecting and reconnecting when no audio is being played on my laptop. I have tried disabling the power management setting in device manager but that has not helped. I've tried updating the Bluetooth drivers but nothing is working....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wonderboom windows 10

2. wonderboom app for windows 10

3. wonderboom wont connect

4. why wont bluetooth in windows10 add my wonderboom,
  5. wonderboom application,
  6. wonderboom speaker skipping windows 10,
  7. my hands-free device does not have a display,
  8. how to add my wonderboom to my group,
  9. wonderboom bluetooth speaker cannot be paired with windows 10 pro,
  10. cant connect wonderboom,
  11. wonderboom not connecting to hp tablet,