Windows 10: UEFI configured but won't start

Discus and support UEFI configured but won't start in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HP Model23q150z AMD A8-7410 APU 8GB Ram Win 10 64 bit Pro Win Version 21H1 System Firmware error code 10 while my desktop started I was having trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pipepro, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Pipepro Win User

UEFI configured but won't start

HP Model23q150z AMD A8-7410 APU 8GB Ram Win 10 64 bit Pro Win Version 21H1 System Firmware error code 10 while my desktop started I was having trouble updating drivers and graphics card. I ran every diagnostic tool HP provides and nothing fixed the problem. I reset My PC using the cloud DL and still the problem exists. I can't find an answer at HP. My graphics Radeon R5 says there is an update but software can't complete the install. HP support assistant won't work either.

:)

Pipepro, Jul 5, 2021

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jul 5, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jul 5, 2021
  4. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

1. UEFI configured but won't start - Similar Threads - UEFI configured won't

2. Bios - uefi system configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios - uefi system configuration: I can't open system configuration after getting into bios management. There seems to be no option of system configuration or of action keys. It only shows system information and option to run some tests.My purpose to get in bios is to disable the Fn key .Please use the...
  3. Bios - uefi system configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bios - uefi system configuration: I can't open system configuration after getting into bios management. There seems to be no option of system configuration or of action keys. It only shows system information and option to run some tests.My purpose to get in bios is to disable the Fn key .Please use the...
  4. Bios - uefi system configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Configure UEFI Hard Disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configure UEFI Hard Disc: Hi to all, I have to reconfigure my hard disc to allow for UEFI booting after a clean installation. Is this all I have to do: 1) Convert MBR to GPT. 2) Add another partition, System as Fat32. 3) Put BCDBoot on this new system partition. The basic current disc layout is...
  6. UEFI BIOS configuration issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UEFI BIOS configuration issue: So recently, I have downloaded a .exe file and after both running it and restarting my pc, I lost both keyboard and mouse functionality. This was in UEFI with safe boot on, and when I switched to safe boot off, my pc worked again. I am curious, is there a way to fix the...
  7. Start Menu won't stay configured

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu won't stay configured: Hi, all, A few weeks back, after what I presume was a routine update, my Start Menu was completely changed. It had a bunch of apps I had never downloaded, either installed or waiting to be installed, the tile positions were all different, and settings such as whether or not...
  8. Starting Acronis UEFI Loader

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Starting Acronis UEFI Loader: Following a recent update to my build, the start screen became interrupted by the message above. The full message is: Starting Acronis UEFI Loader ... Select an item by using the keyboard: 1. Acronis True Image 2015 2. Acronis System Report c. Continue booting (It is...
  9. Configuring BIOS in readiness for a switch to UEFI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Configuring BIOS in readiness for a switch to UEFI: Hi. I'm thinking of doing a clean install using UEFI. I've only ever had BIOS before and a snap of it is attached. In the section called Boot Device Control, it seems logical that I would set it to 'UEFI only' but perhaps there's a reason to choose 'UEFI and Legacy OPROM' –...
  10. ISO of Windows 10 v1607 won't start on UEFI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO of Windows 10 v1607 won't start on UEFI: Hi all, I downloaded a genuine ISO from the Microsoft site and I didn't use the CREATION TOOL but I just downloaded the ISO. My laptop is UEFI and SECURE BOOT enabled. I ran RUFUS and I put the ISO to the USB key MBR table and UEFI type. The laptop simply don't...