Windows 10: UEFI interactive shell v2.2

Discus and support UEFI interactive shell v2.2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i switch on my computer this comes up and i can get onto my normal screen. Any advice on how to try and fix the problem? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rebeccalowery1, Apr 10, 2021.

1. UEFI interactive shell v2.2

rebeccalowery1, Apr 10, 2021
  2. ArasDezay Win User

Open internet from UEFI shell

I wonder if it possible use uefi shell to open internet explorer

ArasDezay, Apr 10, 2021
  3. spider623 Win User
    Need asus hd7770-dc-1gb5-v2 uefi gop vbios

Please if any one has it share it with as, i'm currently on an asrock motherboard and no one i know uses asus anymore(at list with uefi)

spider623, Apr 10, 2021
  4. UEFI interactive shell v2.2

Windows Shell Experience Host using 35 to 55% of CPU usage on Windows 10

Hi Don,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about CPU utilization by Windows Shell Experience Host, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to end the process from Task Manager and check.

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together to open
      Task Manager

• Go to Processes tab, right-click on the Windows Shell Experience Host process and click
      End Process.

Step 2: Boot the computer in to Safe mode with networking and if the CPU usage is same.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

UEFI interactive shell v2.2

1. UEFI interactive shell v2.2 - Similar Threads - UEFI interactive shell

2. UEFI interactive shill problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI interactive shill problem: UEFI Interactive Sheil v2.1UEFI v2.50 INSYDE Corp., 0x57091034wap: No mapping found.ShellPress ESC in 1 seconds to skip startup. nsh or any other key to continue...
  3. UEFI interactive shill problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UEFI interactive shill problem: UEFI Interactive Sheil v2.1UEFI v2.50 INSYDE Corp., 0x57091034wap: No mapping found.ShellPress ESC in 1 seconds to skip startup. nsh or any other key to continue...
  4. UEFI interactive shill problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. UEFI Interactive Shell v2.2 BLKO , BLK1 , BLK2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI Interactive Shell v2.2 BLKO , BLK1 , BLK2: Hello, My name is Lesli, Please, I need your help. I want to create a virtual machine in my iPad to run app that it was only created in windows and not in MAc or IOs for Ipads.I need to download Win 10 or 8.1, I used AltStore as a sidewall and UTM as the app; well, The ; the...
  6. UEFI Interactive Shell v2.2 BLKO , BLK1 , BLK2

UEFI Interactive Shell v2.2 BLKO , BLK1 , BLK2: Hello, My name is Lesli, Please, I need your help. I want to create a virtual machine in my iPad to run app that it was only created in windows and not in MAc or IOs for Ipads.I need to download Win 10 or 8.1, I used AltStore as a sidewall and UTM as the app; well, The ; the...
  7. Custom Shell Launcher V2 Black Screen Error

Custom Shell Launcher V2 Black Screen Error: Hi Friends,I have been working with Custom Shell Launcher V2. I have my Windows 10 Enterprise OS installed in my system. Then, I have configured the custom shell which will run the application that I have triggered in the Custom Shell. All are working as expected without any...
  8. Custom Shell Launcher V2 Black Screen Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Shell Launcher V2 Black Screen Error: Hi Friends,I have been working with Custom Shell Launcher V2. I have my Windows 10 Enterprise OS installed in my system. Then, I have configured the custom shell which will run the application that I have triggered in the Custom Shell. All are working as expected without any...
  9. how to exit the EUFI interactive shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to exit the EUFI interactive shell: I had installed win10 64 bit system. Today, when I want to use my pc, it always stuck in the uefi shell page after power on and never successfully get into normal win10 login page. I tried to set the boot option in bios, but there was no other option like 'hard disk: windows...
  10. UEFI Interactive Shell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UEFI Interactive Shell: Hello, I currently have a Linx1010, and whenver I turn it on, it boots normally showing the “Linx” symbol, but then it brings me to a screen that looks like this: UEFI Interactive Shell v2.0 EDK UEFI v2.40 INSYDE Corp. , 0x54290045 Error. No mapping found Press ESC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Blue screen setup using UEFI Interactive Shell

2. How to go to troubleshoot using UEFI Interactive Shell

3. shell v2. 2 start Windows

4. uefi interactive shell v2.2,
  5. Uefi interactive shell problem